Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taylor Swift

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I still say if his hand was up her dress, you'd notice it by the side/sides of the dress crumpled up. She stated his hand was up her dress, and not just laying/grasping on her butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    There's nothing at all in that picture, that suggests her dress has been lifted...
    It is a one shot still photograph, nothing more......except his behind her in the lower rear extremities, All you dress experts, needing the dress to be crumpled up, you don't even know what the material is, and if it is susceptible to doing what you claim it is not This is why we have juries listen to the evidence, whether he did it or not, may not be able to prove, but whether she got him fired, is what he needs to prove, that I am sure they will get to the bottom of.

Spyder Garage

Okay, I just can't resist an answer to this thread:

A word of advice: Try not become the butt of all the bottom jokes.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 08-11-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    It is a one shot still photograph, nothing more......except his behind her in the lower rear extremities, All you dress experts, needing the dress to be crumpled up, you don't even know what the material is, and if it is susceptible to doing what you claim it is not This is why we have juries listen to the evidence, whether he did it or not, may not be able to prove, but whether she got him fired, is what he needs to prove, that I am sure they will get to the bottom of.
    She (Taylor Swift) said it was a smoking gun pic. In other words, it supposedly shows his hand is under her dress. Whether or not you are a dress material expert, I have no idea, and don't care.

My gf is my expert, that's her skill set, clothes, and skin care. But, I'll let her know that you said she knows not of what she speaks.

I have a list of all the experts on SL's, and what they are expert in. I'll put your name under dress material. You did notice that I said that that was my opinion, in the post you quoted; I wasn't't saying I was an expert? You seem to like to fly off the handle for no reason.
    Last edited by wyliec; 08-11-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Smoking Gun"?
    More like a:

thumbnail.asp.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Hi wyliec,

Re: that was my opinion

We all have opinions. However, the only opinion that counts is the judge's:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/taylor-swift-trial/

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Spyder Garage

I just happened to catch the tail end (pun intended) of what the lawsuit is about, when watching a morning tv news show yesterday.

This pic. is supposedly the smoking gun in the Federal Court groping case:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/12/taylor...lawsuit-photo/

Based on that photo, I'm not seeing what was described. In all fairness, she's only sueing for a dollar, and any extra will go to a women's charity.
    You presented this to all us here

The arm has 3 joints; but, I agree with you.
    humorous, jmo

I only know the picture, which she said is her smoking gun, does not show a hand up her dress, IMO. The sides of her dress would be off kilter, if there were a hand up her dress.
    Now, where was his hand placed on the outside of her clothes; I have no idea. I also have no idea why she is smiling, if his hand was up her dress.
    IMO does not vindicate you when you may be wrong, nor does it implicate you as an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by loisk View Post
    Seems to me that you guys are Very Closely inspecting the picture.

Why not. It's the cornerstone of her case.
    not true, testimony was the cornerstone to the case this was just a powerful exhibit linking the two to the matter. jmo
    Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    I don't know how you grab ass, but it looks to me that its totally doable in that pix. Been there done that
    ahh Hah,

You need to have your eyes checked, if you think his hand is up her dress.

Of course it is doable, if you grabbed one that sagged down to her knees, or you dream a lot.
    which is it?

I still say if his hand was up her dress, you'd notice it by the side/sides of the dress crumpled up. She stated his hand was up her dress, and not just laying/grasping on her butt.
    You did not mention this was your gf's expert opinion, you took credit for that statement.

She (Taylor Swift) said it was a smoking gun pic. In other words, it supposedly shows his hand is under her dress. Whether or not you are a dress material expert, I have no idea, and don't care.

My gf is my expert, that's her skill set, clothes, and skin care. But, I'll let her know that you said she knows not of what she speaks.

I have a list of all the experts on SL's, and what they are expert in. I'll put your name under dress material. You did notice that I said that that was my opinion, in the post you quoted; I wasn't't saying I was an expert? You seem to like to fly off the handle for no reason.
    Would love to see this list of experts on SL's, and what they are an expert in. I do have an off shore apparel factory,(manufacture bikinis) (very little material) but not saying I am an expert in that field or in witness photography.

Yo settle down, not picking a fight with your gf's expertise in determining the material make-up of a dress from a photograph or your manhood.

And yes JerryB beat me to it, but read the article not just the headlines http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/taylor...in-dj-mueller/

What gets me to where I venture in disagreements when topics arise where we slander the innocents, whether they are celebrity, political or just us.

And I happen to like her music and her contributions to society. Heck I even enjoyed her guest judge mentorship on the Voice. I am biased I suppose, but the judge so far through out his case for $$$$

Spyder Garage

I am guessing this is a moot issue now. Internet today, said the case was thrown out of court.

And that's the "bottom" line.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    I am guessing this is a moot issue now. Internet today, said the case was thrown out of court.

And that's the "bottom" line.
    Well played; "D"!

Spyder Garage

Default All you guys....

....have way too much time on your hands!
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So what's your point?

Spyder Garage

I knew you wouldn't get it Bob

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Don't waste your time asking if I care...

Spyder Garage

Why would I ever do that?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I sort of doubt that you would: you're too busy wasting time while reading this thread!
    Isn't that a bit ironic?Belly Laugh.gif

Spyder Garage

Oh Bob I feel so sorry for you.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The girl looks like she needs to eat some real food some times. And get some meat on them bones. And stop posing so much when getting her picture taken

Spyder Garage

I don't really want to get into the discussion about the woman per se, but I am a little intrigued about how some people read the sequence of events on this one?!?

I thought the summary of 'court cases & counter claims' went sorta like this:

• DJ Mueller sues Taylor Swift & Mother, Mngmt team etc for big $$ damages cos 'they lied about this bum cheek grab & I lost my job as a result & they gotta pay me motza';
    • Taylor Swift et all counter sue for 'nominal $1 damages' because they claim DJ had grabbed her ass & they simply reported it to his bosses, didn't ask for him to be fired, just didn't want to see/hear/be near him ever again - ie, his actions, his problem;
    • Case against Swift herself has been dropped for 'lack of evidence' on Judges' order so SHE is in the clear about trying to get him sacked, but case against her Mum & Mgmt Team proceeds;
    • Court has not yet ruled on her damages counter-claim that he groped her, but it's only for $1 anyway, except a ruling on it will set a precedent re women's 'rights' about being groped during photo shoots etc....

So really, at least to me anyway, when it comes to THIS particular saga, it does look like this DJ Mueller is the money chasing attention seeker & that Swift et al just want shot of him.... did I get any of that wrong??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!