Spyder Garage

Default Ohio spyder riders

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I am interested in starting a riding group or spyder club for us Ohio spyder riders. I would like to know who would be interested in something like this. I live in Silver Lake between Cleveland & Akron and I recently traded my goldwing for a 2016 RT Limited. I will look forward to your responses. Chris
    2021 Spyder RT Liminted , Marsala Red in Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I am interested in starting a riding group or spyder club for us Ohio spyder riders. I would like to know who would be interested in something like this. I live in Silver Lake between Cleveland & Akron and I recently traded my goldwing for a 2016 RT Limited. I will look forward to your responses. Chris
    How close is this group to you? http://www.usspyderryders.com/ky-oh-in-koi-tri-state/

Update: this chapter recently lost its President so is a little in limbo until another is found. If interested, contact Hal Metteusspyderryder@gmail.com. He's the one that started US SpyderRyders.com a few years back.
    Last edited by UtahPete; 08-07-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I bought mine right as the Ohio Spyder Ryders were crashing, very disappointed.

Since then, and they are not far from you, I found Mahoning Valley Spyder Ryders, some members in PA., some in Trumbull and Mahoning, some in stark counties and others for sure. They are a good group, weekday and weekend Rydes, you can find them on Facebook.

After saying that, I am in Canton, not far from you, I grew up in Stow, and would be willing to talk about your ideas.

Je
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Akron Spyder riders!

Hi Chris!

We might be interested in joining a ride or club for Spyders. We usually are only able to get out for long rides on Sundays, due to our work schedules. We live in North Hill, Akron, and ride through Silver Lake, Stow area quite a lot on our F3. We only rarely see another Spyder (s)on our rides.

I will try to check back on this site for information, let us know if you get enough replies to set something up.

Thanks,

Rod and Ellen

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just a couple notes that may help.

I recently met Spyder Chuck, from Zanesville, he has a 2014 RT and it now has 129K miles on it, he rydes everyday.
    I know of another Spyder owner in Massillon, but he usually rydes with the North America 40+ Touring Riders, but he did participate with the Ohio Spyder Ryders when they were active.
    I also recently met a very active lady who lives in Wooster and is new to Spyders this year but she rydes a lot. She has several friends that ryde frequently from Medina county.

So we can get you going if you can figure out what you want to get done.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

I would be interested in being a member, however, you are over three hours from me.

Spyder Garage

I'm in Massillon/Canal Fulton area and might be interested. We mainly ride on Sundays and usually go south and try out back roads in Amish country.

Dave

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This chapter of US Spyder Ryders recently lost its President so is in limbo until another is found. If interested, contact Hal Mette usspyderryder@gmail.com. He's the one that started US SpyderRyders.com a few years back. Great guy and very supportive.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Group

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKid View Post
    I'm in Massillon/Canal Fulton area and might be interested. We mainly ride on Sundays and usually go south and try out back roads in Amish country.

Dave
    Hi Dave. I live in the Portage Lakes area. I am interested in a Spyder group. How can we meet so I can learn more?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-16-2024 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Spyder Garage

Edenning this post is 4 years old. Get in contact with Rick at value accessories. He knows a bunch of guys. There’s also a club outside Pittsburgh that has some Ohio Ryders too. If your trying to contact Dave I’d PM him.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Edenning View Post
    Hi Dave. I live in the Portage Lakes area. I am interested in a Spyder group. How can we meet so I can learn more?
    Hello edenning my name is Bob Burgoon and live in Uniontown 4 blocks east of Cleveland Ave. I belong to the Mahoning Spyder Ryders Group in Hubbard (Niles/Warren area). Our meetings are every third Wednesday of the month our next meeting is August 18th at Cocoas Pizza 1494 W Liberty St in Hubbard Ohio.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-16-2024 at 10:31 AM.
    Retired Army
    2016 Chevy Silverado
    2016 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 RT Limited , stock White

Spyder Garage

Default Count me In

Living in Hudson and looking to get a new or used Spyder RT LTD sometime in the Spring. As a first time rider, not finding much new ( not to mention as expensive as a compact car ). Probably looking to a 2015 to 2019 at this point. Definitely interested in a local club. Keep me up to date!

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BKSPDR23 View Post
    Living in Hudson and looking to get a new or used Spyder RT LTD sometime in the Spring. As a first time rider, not finding much new ( not to mention as expensive as a compact car ). Probably looking to a 2015 to 2019 at this point. Definitely interested in a local club. Keep me up to date!
    Well then, you might be interested in attending….

http://portal.dealerdestination.com/...ate=9/17/2022&

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbelt Spyder View Post
    Well then, you might be interested in attending….

http://portal.dealerdestination.com/...ate=9/17/2022&
    The link didn’t work. What site was it supposed to connect with?

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BKSPDR23 View Post
    The link didn’t work. What site was it supposed to connect with?
    Weird. Maybe it was specific to the mailing list. Plus, you’ll want to disable any ad blocking or pop up blocking settings for this site. This should do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; 08-11-2022 at 07:23 AM.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238