Spyder Garage

Default Six by 10 Black Enclosed CSpyder Trailer

v This is a 6x10 Black Enclosed Trailer (Look Trailer) with a drive on ramp and custom welded wider opening to fit an RT or F3 in addition to a GS/RS. It has a V Front and Drop Down Ramp, Side Doors, Tie Downs and Vents. There is some minor damage to one wheel cover and minor cosmetic damage to the V Nose. Trailer tracks excellent and is a solid heavy duty trailer. Located in Vero Beach, FL .Buyer Pickup. Owner can be reached via text or phone at 770-851-2473 for questions. You can also email me at jimalpha123@gmail.com $1950.00 obo ....other pictures available upon request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimAlpha; 08-04-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    Happy Owner * 2013 RT Limited, 2009 RS SE-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimAlpha View Post
    v This is a 6x10 Black Enclosed Trailer (Look Trailer) with a drive on ramp and custom welded wider opening to fit an RT or F3 in addition to a GS/RS. It has a V Front and Drop Down Ramp, Side Doors, Tie Downs and Vents. There is some minor damage to one wheel cover and minor cosmetic damage to the V Nose. Trailer tracks excellent and is a solid heavy duty trailer. Located in Vero Beach, FL .Buyer Pickup. Owner can be reached via text or phone at 770-851-2473 for questions. You can also email me at jimalpha123@gmail.com $1950.00 obo ....other pictures available upon request.
    I've always wondered how you get around in there enough to tie it down, etc once the Spyder is loaded. Also, are there wheel chocks installed?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I've always wondered how you get around in there enough to tie it down, etc once the Spyder is loaded. Also, are there wheel chocks installed?

No chocks. Enough room to use the tie-downs. Trailer is wider inside and Side door also opens by the front right tie-downs. Easy access to rear tire tie-downs. Fits Spyder RT or F3, GS/RS easily. Also fits in trailer backwards. I had a professional welder modify the entry door to fit my new RT.
    Happy Owner * 2013 RT Limited, 2009 RS SE-5