Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Me and the hubby are going. Still waiting to get confirmation on tickets. It's going to be fun. Hope to see you there.

quackerz

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Great

Quote Originally Posted by quackerz View Post
    Me and the hubby are going. Still waiting to get confirmation on tickets. It's going to be fun. Hope to see you there.

quackerz

The hubby and myself are going. Did get a confirmation email about our RSVP...but nothing about 'tickets'? You talking the game?

Spyder Garage

We were able to get tickets for the game. There are at least 20 of us going. Hopefully a bunch more will show up for the event. The entire day sounds like it's going to be a blast.

quackerz

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quackerz View Post
    We were able to get tickets for the game. There are at least 20 of us going. Hopefully a bunch more will show up for the event. The entire day sounds like it's going to be a blast.

quackerz
    There are a few game tickets left

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

updated info

Owners should arrive in the Orangewood entrance of the stadium. At the gate they will need to present a photo ID to the guard as their name will be on a list. No need to pay for parking as BRP is paying for preferred parking for each Spyder. This applies to the owners who have said they are stopping by but not attending the game. Their name will be on a list as well. Anyone looking to attend the demo event just has to tell the gate that they are on-site for the demo and not the game and they also can drive right through without paying for parking.

Upon entering the Orangewood entrance you’ll see the large demo area off to the left with the 18 wheeler truck and large tents. You won’t miss it.

Also, we still have few tickets left, so any dealer or owner that is available to come please let me know and I will add to the list. I’ve included the full list below.

During the game we’ll be doing the following promotions:
    • Spyder will ride around the warning track with PA announcement 10 minutes before the first pitch
    • Spyder logos throughout the game on scoreboards
    • Spyder out in right field during a break in the game with PA announcement
    • Concourse tables around the stadium with BRP marketing staff handing out brochures, posters, etc.

I’ll be on-site on Saturday so feel free to reach me on my cell if you have any questions 646-315-0084. That’s also the best number to pass onto an owner who may have an issue at the gate.

Thanks for all you’re help with this! We are all looking forward to a good day on Saturday.

Spyder Garage

Ok so free parking for those on a Spyder. But what about those of us who will be following a spyder on a two wheeler? Will we need to pay?