Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    I have used this valve stem for many years on the GL1800's in lieu of the factory rubber mounted stems that dry rot. For those of you that are using the FOBO Trike TPMS, this is what it's designed for. Mount your sensor on the top stem and add air through the side stem. Best to acquire it and have it at time of next tire change whereas they can install it while changing tire.
    Where do you get it??? Ask Jacob at Lamonster Garage and he will get them for you...
    Buckskin
    Well there you go. I didn’t even know they existed, Buckskin. I didn’t want to use a T and have the FOBO sensor hanging off to one side. This will make getting air in the rear (the F3 rear, not MY rear) much easier than skinning knuckles attaching the flexible hose to the stock valve. Thanks very much

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Let's keep these good ideas flowing.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Here is picture of the new FOBO Trike 2 sensor on the T-valve.
    Buckskin

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Well there you go. I didn’t even know they existed, Buckskin. I didn’t want to use a T and have the FOBO sensor hanging off to one side. This will make getting air in the rear (the F3 rear, not MY rear) much easier than skinning knuckles attaching the flexible hose to the stock valve. Thanks very much

Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 F3T , Pearl White