Spyder Garage

Default WTB A CAN AM SPYDER RSS / ST non adjustable passenger backrest

Hi All

looking for a Spyder passenger backrest for Rs or st. The newer non adjustable version - if your selling your bike or have one available please let me know

thank you in advance
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Still WTB
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you know the part number you should try googling it to see what you come up with. BRP is having big sales on accessories for the RS and ST and maybe you can find a good deal on it. They had a ton of stuff at Homecoming for those models at really great prices.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    If you know the part number you should try googling it to see what you come up with. BRP is having big sales on accessories for the RS and ST and maybe you can find a good deal on it. They had a ton of stuff at Homecoming for those models at really great prices.
    Thanks Ann - the backrest wasn't included in that sale we are told by dealers and by bro so we are looking for one on Internet. Hoping someone trading in their Rd or ST might want to sell.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kawakii View Post
    Thanks Ann - the backrest wasn't included in that sale we are told by dealers and by bro so we are looking for one on Internet. Hoping someone trading in their Rd or ST might want to sell.

I should have one for sale next week. What are you looking to spend?
    And if I'm not mistaken it is the adjustable one.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yozabub View Post
    I should have one for sale next week. What are you looking to spend?
    And if I'm not mistaken it is the adjustable one.
    Thank you - I'm looking for the Non adjustable version 2013 or later. The go New for 600.90 so I'd like to be around half that or less.

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 passenger backrest

For sale
    Like new non-adjustable backrest plus your rear tip cover to fill the space left from the backrest removal.
    Mounting hardware included.
    $325 with your tip cover. $400 w/o your cover. Buyer pays shipping.
    Last edited by wingit290@aol.com; 11-11-2017 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Wrong listing