Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    When THAT rock entered my rear sprocket, it felt like I ran over something. There was a definite bump.
    I was traveling very slow, maybe 3 - 4 mph. I heard a few loud pops and it felt like something large hit the underside of my Spyder.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mcpjan View Post
    I just purchased a new RT Limited and I am not sure if the "Missing Belt Guard" is needed. The sites I checked only list 2014-2016 nothing for the 2017. I added it to my 2013 and if needed want it on my 2017 if needed.
    Hi there!

If you need help, you can always reach out to our certified dealer for technical support. You may locate a dealer near you at the following link:

https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/dealer-locator.html

Best,

Karine
    BRP-Care
    BRPcare
    Social Consumer Experience Team

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPcare View Post
    Hi there! If you need help, you can always reach out to our certified dealer for technical support. You may locate a dealer near you at the following link:

https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/dealer-locator.html

Best,

Karine
    BRP-Care
    This is not helpful feedback.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    I got lucky and no damage to my belt when I got forced onto a recently done chipseal road for a couple miles, just got my beltguard from Lamonster but having a hard time getting to the backside of the factory guard lock nuts to remove it so I can put the new guard on, then put the factory guard on, for those of you that have installed the missing belt guard are there suggestings, mine is a 2014 RTS.
    My wife found the easy fix for this, she went to the brake, muffler side (Right) and reached under the bike with an extension on the socket. The Missing Belt guard I bought had nut clips to replace those factory nuts.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020