Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default For the Techie's - PC

Any PC folks who want to test out the new Microsoft Windows 7 RC its available for download here I've been told its the best Windows OS so far so i'm downloading it now to do some testing for myself. Just thought I would share it for those few PC users we have here incase they are interested.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Have you tried UBUNTU http://www.ubuntu.com
    Linux based - contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging etc. FREE and doesn`t crash!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Monique View Post
    Have you tried UBUNTU http://www.ubuntu.com
    Linux based - contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging etc. FREE and doesn`t crash!
    Definately i have tried almost every flavor of linux. I do have a dedicated Linux box but I actually Run SuSe its my web surfing machine/proxy/ssh server. I love linux but unfortunately i'm also a gamer and must use windows for that purpose. yea i know i can still game on linux using CodeWeavers or Wine but no DX10 with openGL emulation atleast not at the present time.

Good recomendation though for all those PC Users who don't want to support Microshaft.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXe_3gVz6I"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zzneonzz View Post
    Definately i have tried almost every flavor of linux. I do have a dedicated Linux box but I actually Run SuSe its my web surfing machine/proxy/ssh server. I love linux but unfortunately i'm also a gamer and must use windows for that purpose. yea i know i can still game on linux using CodeWeavers or Wine but no DX10 with openGL emulation at least not at the present time.

Good recomendation though for all those PC Users who don't want to support Microshaft.

What in the world does all that mean? Too much geek speak...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That was great. If there are math geeks here let me know and I'll post one just for you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bersquack View Post
    That was great. If there are math geeks here let me know and I'll post one just for you.
    Post it.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have to warn you that this is advanced math, but still funny none the less.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Spyder Garage

Well, you're right. The math referenced was over my head and studied too many years ago for this college calculus dropout. It was funny even if I didn't understand all the "inside jokes".