Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

I believe a successful rally is dependent on a dedicated group of volunteers working with the host dealership in planning and working the rally.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Hi Kredab. the size of that building is huge! I know you are one of the attendees at our annual Spyderfever in Council Bluffs. we wish we had a local dealer that we could team up with during our rally. Is this a new dealer or one that is expanding? does the dealer and/or area Spyder owners planning any rallies in that area? we are in the early stages of planning Spyderfever 2020. It's always a huge challenge to make each rally better than the last one?? I trust you enjoyed Spyderfever 2019. BIG F (co-founder of NISR)

Spyder Garage

The NorCal event was great, we had a wonderful time but didn't win any raffle prizes but we did quite well last year.
    Group rides are too big. We were on the freeway for about 15 miles and a group of 35 -40 s causes difficulty for merging semi trucks. ( Especially when there were 2 of these groups together). Yes, I know that it's hard to get ride leaders and sweeps but long impenetrable lines of s is dangerous. Also if the road cap. isn't smooth--- the accordion effect is really a pain.

Overall the NorCal rally was well organized and very friendly event.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow