Spyder Garage

Default Another new Spyder Ryder

Like Rigsby, I have been watching and reading for awhile. This spring it was necessary for my reality side to overpower my denial side, and have put my BMWs up for sale. Two wheels were not going to work anymore. That left me with two choices, quit riding or go to three wheels. Quit, not yet. I had a sidecar rig for a couple of years and am familiar with their pros and cons. I have also ridden conventional trikes, HD and Honda, and was not comfortable with their handling at speed on corners. There is a reason no one makes three wheeled ATVs anymore. Then I test rode a Spyder. I read somewhere that it was like a sports car with handlebars. I get it. I think my transition will be easier than for most motorcycle riders. In Alaska I was riding my BMW to work, spending two to six hours a day on an ATV (guiding for Alaska ATV Adventures), and then riding my BMW back home. The good news is that I found a highly discounted new 2015 F3S SM6 not too far from Fort Worth and bought it. The bad news is that after only 100+ miles and a few days later we left for Alaska for the summer. No, not on the Spyder, it is still in Fort Worth. This has given me the summer to plan what farkles I will be adding when we get back to Texas. I have read the "do's and don'ts" a couple of times. Timing also does not look good to make this years Texas Spyders in the Hills, maybe the Texas MSTA rally a little later. Lamonster, you have a great web site! PS: My grand-daughter likes the Spyder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 F3S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats - Neighbor..!

I live just northeast of you about an hour. Congratulations on the Spyder and I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years..! We are planning on attending the Spyder in the Hills rally to meet other fellow Ryder's and enjoy the hill country..! I've rode all over the hill country on two wheels now it's time to try them again on three ..!
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by F650624 View Post
    Like Rigsby, I have been watching and reading for awhile. This spring it was necessary for my reality side to overpower my denial side, and have put my BMWs up for sale. Two wheels were not going to work anymore. That left me with two choices, quit riding or go to three wheels. Quit, not yet. I had a sidecar rig for a couple of years and am familiar with their pros and cons. I have also ridden conventional trikes, HD and Honda, and was not comfortable with their handling at speed on corners. There is a reason no one makes three wheeled ATVs anymore. Then I test rode a Spyder. I read somewhere that it was like a sports car with handlebars. I get it. I think my transition will be easier than for most motorcycle riders. In Alaska I was riding my BMW to work, spending two to six hours a day on an ATV (guiding for Alaska ATV Adventures), and then riding my BMW back home. The good news is that I found a highly discounted new 2015 F3S SM6 not too far from Fort Worth and bought it. The bad news is that after only 100+ miles and a few days later we left for Alaska for the summer. No, not on the Spyder, it is still in Fort Worth. This has given me the summer to plan what farkles I will be adding when we get back to Texas. I have read the "do's and don'ts" a couple of times. Timing also does not look good to make this years Texas Spyders in the Hills, maybe the Texas MSTA rally a little later. Lamonster, you have a great web site! PS: My grand-daughter likes the Spyder.
    and on the new F3. Will look forward to our meet up this weekend.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

& with your new F3!

Let the smiles, miles, farkling begin!

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

&

I'm glad you found us!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Brunch

Where else but through the internet and this website could a new Spyder owner from Fort Worth meet up with a long-time high-mileage Spyder owner from Chugiak, Alaska and have brunch in Peters Creek, Alaska. Thank you akspyderman for all of the information that would have taken me years to assimilate. And thanks for buying! Next time is my turn! Hopefully I will also have a Spyder in Alaska next year.
    2015 F3S , Orange

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Spyfer new aventure

Is being two weeks since I start driving a 2017 Can Am Spyder F3 and so happy this marvelous vehicle make my heart beat get back on excitement at my 51 yrs old !!!! As a matter of fact I use to be called by friends CHILANGO not anymore my new nickname is SPYFER hahaha salutes to all spyder riders hope one day we ride together I live in Los Angeles California so long comrades God bless you all !!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyfer View Post
    Is being two weeks since I start driving a 2017 Can Am Spyder F3 and so happy this marvelous vehicle make my heart beat get back on excitement at my 51 yrs old !!!! As a matter of fact I use to be called by friends CHILANGO not anymore my new nickname is SPYFER hahaha salutes to all spyder riders hope one day we ride together I live in Los Angeles California so long comrades God bless you all !!!!
    & on enjoying your F3 and for finding us on Spyderlovers!!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your spyder and to the spyder web. Dale

Spyder Garage

on your new , ride safe my friend.
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    & on enjoying your F3 and for finding us on Spyderlovers!!!

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red