Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I have an appointment for December 12th at Spyderpops. We bought a cable to plug in the GPS that came with the RT and a new battery for it. It doesn't seem to run for more than a few seconds. W took it on our trip to New York so Judy could play with it in the car. After much effort we think it is shot so we are looking for options to replace it. It was a Garmin 660 apparently made for CanAm as the CanAm name is the screen image. I initially thought the "low battery" warning on the Spyder indicated there wasn't enough juice to run it but it doesn't work plugged into the car or computer either. I think the dates for the Missouri Spyderfest have been published - early May. We're thinking about reserving a room. Perhaps others from HSV would be interested in going and getting rooms in the same motel?
    What time is your appointment at Spyderpops? We might ride with you or meet you down there, I can always use a hot dog for lunch! Who knows??

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Default The Spyder Is Home!

I have an appointment for December 12th at Spyderpops. We bought a cable to plug in the GPS that came with the RT and a new battery for it. It doesn't seem to run for more than a few seconds. W took it on our trip to New York so Judy could play with it in the car. After much effort we think it is shot so we are looking for options to replace it. It was a Garmin 660 apparently made for CanAm as the CanAm name is the screen image. I initially thought the "low battery" warning on the Spyder indicated there wasn't enough juice to run it but it doesn't work plugged into the car or computer either. I think the dates for the Missouri Spyderfest have been published - early May. We're thinking about reserving a room. Perhaps others from HSV would be interested in going and getting rooms in the same motel?
    We have the Spyder back. Thanks Spyderpops, really appreciated Harvey's help! But we're heading for our lake place on the Minnesota side of the Canadian border now - the last 5 miles by snowmobile. So it will have to wait until we get back.

Spyder Garage

We have the Spyder back. Thanks Spyderpops, really appreciated Harvey's help! But we're heading for our lake place on the Minnesota side of the Canadian border now - the last 5 miles by snowmobile. So it will have to wait until we get back.
    Always good to here that your roadster is back at home where it should be! Harvey at SpyderPops has always taken good care of us and so glad we have him close by to take care of our service work. Be safe and have fun up there in the NORTH country. We will see you when you get back home......

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Hello, we live close to the E. Gate. I have a '14 cognac limited. We are wanting to do some rides this year. We aren't on Facebook. If y'all do a ride anytime soon we would like to go.
    wayne_grace@yahoo.com