Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEST PRANKS

Spyder Garage

Default BEST PRANKS

Cuzn's post about the guy who wired his friend's horn to his brakes got me thinking.

So, what is the best prank you ever played on someone? Here's mine.

Years ago, when cars actually had hubcaps, I pranked a guy who was my nemesis at work. I put 1/2 pound of shrimp in each of his front hubcaps. When they started to smell really bad, it drove him nuts trying to figure out where it was coming from. I really wish I had been there when he pulled of the hubcaps to find a stinky rotting mess. It still took a while for the smell to go away.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

I will have to sit back and watch this one. I never did anything like that because I know that sometimes "what goes around, comes around."

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    I will have to sit back and watch this one. I never did anything like that because I know that sometimes "what goes around, comes around."

74a7d163db95ceb58dc60b022072124a--batman-cas.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default I'm out...

Have watched too many go the wrong way so avoided them altogether... joining Akspyderman
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Deadliest Catch, aka some really foolish pranks

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Well, I have been pranked plenty of times, nothing malicious or dangerous, and I have always said, "OK, you got me". I have never pranked anyone in that manner. It's all just fun and games, and basically harmless. Sorry if no one else sees it that way.

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I used to work at a strip mine from '76 to the end of '83. We had some fun back then!

One time one of the reclamation bosses had his truck in the mechanic's garage to have something done to it. They told him it was done so he walked out, got in his truck, started it up and put it in reverse. The truck didn't move, so he revved the engine and still didn't move. Put it drive and same results. So now he puts it back in reverse without putting his foot on the brake and the transmission didn't really like that too well! One of the mechanics had jacked his truck up and put jack stands under the rear axle so the back tires were just off the ground!

I've got a bunch of them I can tell!
    On the road again...........and forever young!

2013 RT-S SE 5

Yesterday is a cancelled check.
    Tomorrow is a promissory note.
    Today is cash.......spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

Default Pranks

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Cuzn's post about the guy who wired his friend's horn to his brakes got me thinking.

Years ago, when cars actually had hubcaps, I pranked a guy who was my nemesis at work. I put 1/2 pound of shrimp in each of his front hubcaps. When they started to smell really bad, it drove him nuts trying to figure out where it was coming from. I really wish I had been there when he pulled of the hubcaps to find a stinky rotting mess. It still took a while for the smell to go away.
    I grew up in watermelon growing country. Then we're priced at as little as $.10 each after the initial rush was over. I never did this, but heard stories of splitting one and putting the halves under a car's drive wheels. It took a while to get them worn down to the point of regaining traction.

Spyder Garage

Bust a gut! ... cute little Mexican midget...
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Spyder Garage

Well, I have been pranked plenty of times, nothing malicious or dangerous, and I have always said, "OK, you got me". I have never pranked anyone in that manner. It's all just fun and games, and basically harmless. Sorry if no one else sees it that way.
    I don't see anyone criticizing you on this one. There a few non-participants--but am guessing we would like to hear about some "good ones."

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vided View Post
    Deadliest Catch, aka some really foolish pranks
    Tuesday nights...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Tuesday nights...

9:00pm eastern, discovery channel

committee for postings

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Two of my cousins were going to work one morning. They worked for the same heating/AC mechanical company at the time. My cousin Dave was sleeping and his brother Bill was driving the truck. When Bill came upon a tow truck hauling a truck backwards he decided to pull his prank. He got up close to the truck and then he yelled out 'Holy *****' and swerved the work truck. Dave woke up at that point and saw the truck in front of them and let out a scream that would have made a little girl proud. Bill had to pull over because he was laughing so hard. Dave was not impressed.

Spyder Garage

Ouch. You folks caught me on a bad day. I watched Deadliest Catch the first couple seasons. Then, like other "reality" programs the producers stage things to try to cause "drama," and--IMO--the show suddenly turns stupid. That's just me though. Carry on!
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-15-2017 at 09:20 PM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

had a partner back in my LEO days who hated and I do mean hated snakes with a passion. I reached in the back seat one night and got my brief case and then opened it and quickly tossed a rubber snake into his lap.

we were running down the interstate well after mid nite and he ended up running off the road and into the median and then back up on the road. I was laughing my ass off. he jumped out of the car and cussed me like a dog.

had an older guy were were taking to jail one night for DUI. it was like his 10th one so he knew the drill. he kept asking what he could do to get out of this? once we reached the jail I pulled him out of the back seat and before we entered the jail I told him I know you want to get out of this and here is how this can happen. the jailer who is going to check you in doesn't want it known, but he kind of likes guys. so when I remove the cuffs off your wrist, I want you to lean over and just give him a kiss on the lips. he replied he just couldn't do it so I told him OK not a problem. you're going to stay in jail for a while.

well when we get into the jail sure enough the old jailer was working that night. i gave him my paperwork and got the guy checked in. I proceeded to take his handcuffs off. sure enough, as soon as they came off he leans over and starts trying to kiss the old jailer and the fight was on. finally the jailer wrestled him to the ground and was cussing him asking him what the heck are you doing?

the old drunk guy pointed at me and said that officer said if I kiss you on the lips he'd let me go. by that time I was half way out the door and laughing so hard. the old jailer stayed pissed at me for several months although all the other officers were cracking up about it for several years.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default April fools day

About two months before my wife and I got married I was talking to my soon to be Mother-in-Law. I asked her if I could talk to her privately. I preceded to tell her I have a problem that I don't know how to handle. She tells me to just be honest, and she is sure everything would be okay. I then tell her that I'm sterile, and can't have children. Now mind you, my soon to be Mother-in-Law wanted grandchildren more than my wife wanted children. With her trying not to start crying she preceded to tell me to be honest with her daughter, and we could always adopt. I of course told her I would never adopt as "I'm never going to raise another person's child (honestly, I have nothing against adoption), so we are going to just be a childless couple". At this point I could tell I went far enough, and asked her "what day is today?"
    To this day she will not talk to me on April first and I have been married to her daughter for 28 years now.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    read my prior post (#20), and the "what goes around, comes around" is now my Mother-in-Law lives with me and my wife
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

about 20 years ago on Holloween I had a 5 foot rattle snake come wondering into my yard. Being afraid of the little kids starting to be out and about I decided to take care of Mr. Rattlesnake. Here is where the fun comes in. My next door neighbor always was playing jokes on me so... They were out for the evening and I tied the rattlesnake to the inside of the garage door opener. When they came home and hit the door opener, the rattlesnake was swinging from the opener rail. Needless to say as we were watching this from across the street we were rolling on the floor with 4 other neighbors. The look on there face was priceless. I woke up to a TP'd house and orange grass LOL....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Here's an oldie but a goodie...

Telling a newbie to get the skyhook.

In the '60s-70s I lived in a small farming community. Every year on the day after Halloween, the principal's car was found on the top of the flat-roofed schoolhouse.

Nobody is saying who, or how they did it and it's been going on for generations.

That's a cool tradition!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.