Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Special: Spyder Riding Course for $50USD

Just received a snail mail flyer from BRP advertising a very good deal on safety/riding courses. Seems you can sign up for only $50 if you do it soon. My wife just took her course and it ran $400 so this is a very good deal. Contact BRP or your local dealer for more details.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    Do you have a way to scan and post a copy of the flier?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Flier

Here you go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Thanks!
    Do you have a way to scan and post a copy of the flier?
    Untitled.jpg

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

I will let you folks know if the offer hits up here.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder training course

When Kathy got "SPYDER FEVER" last month and was talking to local dealers all of them offered to sign her up for the $50 course.
    Well she took the course and received her 3WMC endorsement on her drivers license. She said the clerks at the drivers license Office had a difficult time figuring out how to process the "trike license" as none of them had processed one here in Ellis County TX previously. We then bought a Pearl white 2016 RTL with only 400 miles complete with a Freedom trailer and are really enjoying it. We registered for SPYDER in the Hills Rally in Oct and looking forward to meeting and riding with other ryders south of the DFW area.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    Here you go!!

Untitled.jpg
    Thanks Apple. Mine is at the bottom of my trash can. I was hoping I wouldn't have to dig it out.

Spyder Garage

I just signed up for Idaho Star training for Trikes, its a 9 hour course 3 hours Friday and 6 on Saturday. I told my wife I would take it for safety, I don't feel I need it but I have had no training other than reading the manual and this forum. It will also get me my Motorcycle/Trike endorsement. $135

2016 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ramg66 View Post
    I told my wife I would take it for safety, I don't feel I need it but I have had no training other than reading the manual and this forum.
    Good for you for taking it. Contrary to your thinking everyone needs it. You can't learn it all by reading and self instruction. And those of us who have taken m/c safety training can use a refresher once in awhile. For $135 I need to look into it.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Anyone know of a safety/skills course specifically geared towards Spyders/3-Wheelers in the Albany, NY area?

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default $50 ?

I took the PA motorcycle safety course, 3 wheel version, after getting our first Spyder. At the end of the course you received a stamp on your permit and later got full license in the mail. The cost in PA is $0.00. Free. I think in N Y it's free also.
    Traded 2013 rt s se5 for pearl white 2015 RTS se6 .
    Gloryder hubs
    622 trailer
    bumpskid
    Wife and I have been a couple since 1980
    32 years of wedded bliss

Spyder Garage

I think this would probably be a very worthwhile class to take. I know when I took the class for 2 wheel motorcycles I learned a lot of good things about how to ride better. I think no matter how good of a rider you are there is always something to be learned. I'll be looking into whether one of these classes is being offered in my area. Thanks for letting us know about this class.

Spyder Garage

Default PFT !

When I was looking for my spyder I asked local dealer about this and they stated I would have to drive to Orlando which is 3 hours from here. They gave me the run around..

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default This is new

This is a program that BRP has put in place in states that require aMC endorsement in order to ryde a Spyder. In California they have been doing targeted demos inviting people that have shown an interest in Spyder. In California they have been very successful selling to these people. In the other states, many people that are interested in Spyder don't have their endorsement and they would get to the demo, and not be able to ryde. So it made sense to just pay for the course, requiring a minimal contribution for the prospective buyer, so that when they get to the demo they are somewhat committed to take a long hard look at the Spyder. They expect that this will greatly increase their sale to new "non motorcycle" people, which in the target they are trying to reach! Take advantage if you can!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default BRP authorized riding schools

https://can-am.brp.com/content/dam/c...Schools_US.pdf

Here is a list of schools that offer the course. I plan to call the one in GA this week to see what their schedule is so my wife and I can take the class.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Only Offered In 6 States

Quote Originally Posted by Mctjel View Post
    https://can-am.brp.com/content/dam/c...Schools_US.pdf

Here is a list of schools that offer the course. I plan to call the one in GA this week to see what their schedule is so my wife and I can take the class.
    Hoping that this is a successful endeavor so that more states will be included in the future.
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

These are the states that they are focusing their marketing efforts on. I can promise you that if this is successful they will expand the program. In California, where they are also focusing marketing dollars, there is no requirement for an endorsement, so you won't see it here. Our SRA chapter works very closely with BRP on this marketing initiative as we are the ones that lead the demo ryders at the local dealers.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.