Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Yeah.. that 1550 is a beast... but it's also supercharged.... I've ridden one... they go like a bat outta hell.
    If you want a 3 second 0-60 mph you will need some serious traction modifications. My stage 2 2015 F3's hits 4000 rpm & rear wheel spins to the 8600 rpm limit on blacktop.
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrice View Post
    That being true--BRP must have really de-tuned the 1330 to meet emission standards--It's still hard to believe but "the proof is in the pudding" Big Thanks for the video.
    Darrell
    Doesn't Calif require a vehicle smog test every 2 yrs in order to renew your plates???
    Two years is for cars/trucks only ...not motorcycles..in california, the spyder is classified as a motorcycle.

The 1330 is really downtuned to meet Calif. Carb Standards...they running real LEAN. put on the tune AND a non-restriction exhaust..that spyder will come alive!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis in Lodi View Post
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ning-on-an-F3S Keep in mind this is for stock rev limit with 20 hp gain. My ECU testing reveals I pull red line cleanly at both 8,800 and 9,100 rpm. So peak power should be around 35 hp over stock.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...t-clips-RT-ecu . Take a stop watch to this video of an RT with Baker Air Wings. 50' of rubber with the nanny kicking in. 0 to 83 mph in under 8 seconds. Like you I have wasted bigger money for a lot less gain.
    the horsepower is even higher depending on the type of Exhaust youre using!...very important.....I removed all baffles in the exhaust, which is a restriction...the stage tune needs to breathe...by removing all the baffles in my exhaust..the tune performance is much better.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis in Lodi View Post
    Iv'e been testing ECU reflashes for the 1330 motor and the finale product is complete. But I can't up load the video as it's not a compatible?

Here is where the finale product is at for performance.
    1. Stock 1st gear 0 to 50 mph @ 6 seconds, Flash 0 to 63 mph @ 6 seconds
    2. Stock 2nd gear roll on at 35 mph @ 6 seconds = 63 mph. flash 35 mph to 83 mph 6 seconds
    3. Stock 3rd gear roll on at 45 mph @ 6 seconds = 73 mph. flash 45 mph to 96 mph 6 seconds

I'm probably going to take some flack, but here it is. Monster Fuel injection out of Canada specializes in ALL THINGS BRP for flashing.
    https://monsterfuelinjection.com/
    I'm testing the finale flash and trying to get 500 miles on it. All that's left is to finalize the rev limit. My test ECU is at 9,200 rpm and my RT gets there really quickly, " about 10 seconds" in the first two gears. The Monster Fuel team is considering 8,800 rpm for the rev limit as that is slightly past peak power. There is a flash form on the web page.
    Here is what you need to know, premium gas only, works well with stock exhaust, no straight open exhaust, " you have to add a Big City Thunder sound insert or Lamont's cat delete with insert, Akrapovic or Two Brother exhaust with the P1 performance tip.
    Here is what you'll get. first the video looks and sounds like a NASCAR shot of the dash. The tack needle and digital speedo are just a blurr and the sound of shifting @ 9,200 is utterly amazing. We set the stock mapping to work below 60% throttle pull and the attack mapping above. For the RT owner you can choose to stay in the stock map all day, but, get to 5,000 rpm in any gear and you'll have fantastic two up power for passing. Dump your passenger and run with the big dogs. But the best is for the F3 owner. Open the throttle anytime past 60% and you'll first notice an uptick @ 4,000 rpm. At 5,400 rpm you'll have matched your stock peak performance. At 6,200 through 9,200 You'll be the Leader of the Pack.
    Dennis--did you time those accelerations with a Cat Delete or normal muffler like the Akraprovic straight shot muffler? Also did you delete any body work that might cause air resistance. On my F3's the windshild & saddle bags would slow the Spyder up in higher speeds. I'd like to see a few 0-60 mph Stage 2 timing runs using a stock muffler compared to the Cat Delete.
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black