Spyder Garage

Default Service in South California

Hi there everybody , my new spyder just reach his first 625 miles.
    I was going to take my Spyder to the dealer in Anaheim , they are the only ones that offer service packages .
    But today I talked to service and seems like they don't do those packages anymore. They also told me that they are still a BRP dealer but they decided not to sell Spyders anymore.
    Anyway.
    What dealer will you guys recommend for service ? I know that prices vary between them , who has the better prices in South California ?
    I live in Pasadena .
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

What dealer in Anaheim is not selling 's anymore?

We just picket up Quackerz at hahm in Anaheim in Feb, and got a service contract with them.

Al.

Spyder Garage

Hahm Motosports . Here is the story I call Hahm last week and asked about the contracts. I talked to Nick in finance and he told me to bring the bike that they will do it . I called service this morning to confirm and the people at service told me that they decided not to do more contract services after this past Tuesday. I talked to Finance again and asked for Nick , he is out today, they said that they might still do contracts that but all depends on Nick and that I need to call him tomorrow .
    The part that they don't sell Spyders anymore is true , confirm by both departments.

Spyder Garage

My bad. I just got off the Phone with Quackerz.

Hahm in Anaheim no longer sells the Spyder or offers the service plan

And they told her that our warranty is no longer valid and that they are going to rewrite a new warranty under a new company.

What the !!!!

Well it’s a nice ride out to Bert's in Covina.

Spyder Garage

There's always Mission Motorsports in Irvine.
    Premeir Edition #59

SoCal

Spyder Garage

Thanks Spanky, We will give them a look see.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Try Fun Bike Center in San Diego. I know they sell and service Spyders.

Spyder Garage

call BERTS MEGA MALLl in azusa off the 210 it it closer than SD I got my there and they do service

Spyder Garage

We have bought 3 bikes at Berts, and we had some work done on the Spyder. No problems.

We are trying DelAmo Motor sports now for a shifting problem. Del Amo is much closer than berts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FISH65 View Post
    We have bought 3 bikes at Berts, and we had some work done on the Spyder. No problems.

We are trying DelAmo Motor sports now for a shifting problem. Del Amo is much closer than berts.

Remember PiratePowerSports!
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You can try Hollywood Honda, It might be closer to you than Bert's. Some of my friends go to Hollywood Honda and they do good work. I was
    going to Bert's and was very happy with there work. If you do go to Berts, ask for a service advisor named Josh, he is the most knowledgeable to help you with your spyder. I now take my bike to Pirate Powersports, they know the most about spyders. Its in Riverside, CA though but better than the regular dealers. I have a few friends who have knowledge about dealers service on spyders and Hamn was the worst I am told, any BRP representative you talk to will not advise you to take your bike to Hamn. I went there once before I was told this and I will never go there again.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pirate Power Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Remember PiratePowerSports!

ok...someone please tell me where Pirate Power Sports is located. I can not find any info on the web or via 411 on them. My spyder needs it's 625 mile service and I want to get it done before the June Event! Thanks...take care

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

honda of hollywood is very good.
    i tried del amo(i recommend to stay away from them) and berts.
    berts are pretty good also but more expensive than hollywood honda.
    they work off of same set labor but hollywood honda will give you a break if panels are going to be off anyway to do other work. bert's quoted me $850 for 12000 mile service, hollywood honda 450 so...
    6 states down 42 states to go

Spyder Garage

Del Amo motor sports did a great jod on the spyder. Fixed the shifting problem.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderanne View Post
    ok...someone please tell me where Pirate Power Sports is located. I can not find any info on the web or via 411 on them. My spyder needs it's 625 mile service and I want to get it done before the June Event! Thanks...take care
    The email address is piratepowersports@earthlink.net and he is located in Riverside, CA.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderanne View Post
    Why don't you take it it Chaparral in SBdno? Its only 1/2 hour from your location.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pazuzu View Post
    Hi there everybody , my new spyder just reach his first 625 miles.
    I was going to take my Spyder to the dealer in Anaheim , they are the only ones that offer service packages .
    But today I talked to service and seems like they don't do those packages anymore. They also told me that they are still a BRP dealer but they decided not to sell Spyders anymore.
    Anyway.
    What dealer will you guys recommend for service ? I know that prices vary between them , who has the better prices in South California ?
    I live in Pasadena .
    Thanks
    I've spent a lot of time at Del Amo Motorsports in Redondo Beach (right off the 405) with mixed results, but ultimately rewarding. Fernando, their mechanic who does all their Spyder work, is tireless and a creative problem-solver. I like him. I have had to be aggressive with the service staff at getting the work done in a timely manner and for a fair price, but it's worked out. Best to personally contact the service mgr, Michael Larkin if you have a concern.

(I also have 2 Sea-Doos from there and they service them as well. Just stay aggressive yet friendly. The squeaky wheel does get the grease there, literally...)