Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Warranty Question

This past weekend some Harley friends and I rode west for a get together. I told the group about my research on the Spyder and how one of the things I was impressed with was being able to get a factory warranty on the Spyder, the wiring harness, the hitch AND the trailer. One guy spoke up and said he heard the only way to get that warranty was to purchase all of the above at one time as a package. Can anyone confirm or deny?
    A winner is not the one who never loses. A winner is the one who gets knocked down a thousand times and never stays there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    This past weekend some Harley friends and I rode west for a get together. I told the group about my research on the Spyder and how one of the things I was impressed with was being able to get a factory warranty on the Spyder, the wiring harness, the hitch AND the trailer. One guy spoke up and said he heard the only way to get that warranty was to purchase all of the above at one time as a package. Can anyone confirm or deny?
    Hogwash. If they are all BRP products then they will be covered... BUT..... BRP is rumored to be a bit picky on having them installed by one of their techs to make sure it's done right.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hogwash. If they are all BRP products then they will be covered... BUT..... BRP is rumored to be a bit picky on having them installed by one of their techs to make sure it's done right.
    That's good to know
    A winner is not the one who never loses. A winner is the one who gets knocked down a thousand times and never stays there.

Spyder Garage

What Firefly said!

Catalog "typically" states if product needs to be installed by dealer for warranty.

AJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black