Spyder Garage

Default WOW ! what a day for riding

man `o man , what a beautiful day , the temps 76 with a light breeze with low humidity , a heavy jacket was just the ticket ... back roads with nice curves ... hoping for more like this !

Spyder Garage

We had a similar weekend here. Put 381 miles on the 's between Friday and Sunday. It was good to be back in the saddle again.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Good to Hear.....

Glad your all out and about...104° cool breeze and nice in the shade. Would have been out there but house maintenance called...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default We are having nice weather too!

Here in Southeast Missouri we are having below average heat and humidity conditions too. According to the weatherman, today will be the last day of this nice weather; because higher heat and humidity will be coming back tomorrow. Yesterday afternoon I had a dentist appointment and got to leave work at noon. I rode my spyder to the appointment which is in another town 30 miles away. I was thinking while I don't like to see the dentist normally; this was going to be a perfect chance to ride for several hours after the dentist visit. I had several things done at my appointment and I got out at around 3:30 pm and I was surprised to see a heavy line of huge, dark thunderstorm clouds when I came out of the office! There was a light sprinkle of rain but clearer skies going south in the direction of home. Well, I only got in about a 30 minute ride back home while racing the storm front to my house. I made it home dry but didn't get my longer ride as planned. It is not the first time I have been surprised by the weather (and not the last, I'm sure)! I am going to try to ride tonight after work because of how nice the weather is with the lower humidity. We don't normally get this kind of heat relief in the summer.

Spyder Garage

Beautiful weather up here in the north Midwest, a buddy and I rode 1700 miles Friday Saturday and Sunday occasional misting rain but we managed to drive between storms most of the time. Rode the Smackdab from Lebanon KS up to Rugby ND on Saturday, start and finish were both about 500 miles from home. Spyders were flawless, only 4 Spyders out of 84 or so bikes on this year's run.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default WOW !

hahahah I am embarrassed , I won`t say the miles I road ! you folks make it look like I did a demo ride ... ( 1700 miles ? holy smokes guys and gals , in it too win it ! )