Spyder Garage
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Very Active Member SteveLaoyster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here is one that can be had on ebay.

Amazon has some good stuff too.
    Last edited by SteveLaoyster; 06-13-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    AKA Jud Smales, Four Year Spyder Ryder!
    "Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati"

The Critter 2016 RT-S
    Cat Bypass from Lamonster
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Hella dual horns with relay
    BRP Hitch with trailer module
    Foam Grips
    Adjustable Air Deflectors
    Driver & Passenger Gel Pads in Seat
    Shorty antenna
    Ultraguard half cover
    Gremlin bell from my son
    Break Stripe Kit from Wrap My Spyder
    2016 RT-S , stock not yet Pearl White

Spyder Garage

the link goes to facebook
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    the link goes to facebook
    But that link is dead

Spyder Garage

It works for me maybe you have something turned off.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

link doesn't work for me either.

I also wanted a "Larson scanner" as they are officially called (after Glen A Larson who used them on not only Night rider, but also Battlestar Galactica (Cylons). The problem I found with the ones offered on Ebay, Amazon etc was that there was a multitude of colors and patterns that the scanner randomly went through. I wanted the "night rider" scanner and in blue ONLY.

So, after much searching, the only way I made it happen was making it myself with an Arduino. A 5v regulator and the Arduino are in the space to the upper right of the Frunk, and the LED's are across the front of the bike under the headlights (RT-S model) I have a movie of it, but it is at home, and I am at work right now.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

the new one TricLed has 7 different colors.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos and the vid. They were taken by a friend.

I have the scanner switched by a 5th switch I added to my dash.

mms_img1754248724.jpg mms_img-1497113079.jpg

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

And as with anything "light"related and especially on the front, you had better check with your local & state authorities regarding what is legal. I know that won't fly in any way shape or form here in Cali....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    And as with anything "light"related and especially on the front, you had better check with your local & state authorities regarding what is legal. I know that won't fly in any way shape or form here in Cali....
    That's why the switch.

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

that is why it has a remote to turn it on or off also to change colors
    15 rt , yes Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default TricLED night rider

Quote Originally Posted by bcer960 View Post
    link doesn't work for me either.

I also wanted a "Larson scanner" as they are officially called (after Glen A Larson who used them on not only Night rider, but also Battlestar Galactica (Cylons). The problem I found with the ones offered on Ebay, Amazon etc was that there was a multitude of colors and patterns that the scanner randomly went through. I wanted the "night rider" scanner and in blue ONLY.

So, after much searching, the only way I made it happen was making it myself with an Arduino. A 5v regulator and the Arduino are in the space to the upper right of the Frunk, and the LED's are across the front of the bike under the headlights (RT-S model) I have a movie of it, but it is at home, and I am at work right now.

Ray

Hi Ray, tricled has a custom knight rider LED with 7 different color and blue is one of them.
    White color is included, so you can run it solid as driving light.
    the pattern is not random, we only make to scan only and solid color.
    It comes with RF remote to select color and between 2 pattern, on/off and adjusting speed.
    Here is the link (or copy-paste into your browser) for the night rider.

For RT Spyder, it will need a "bumspkid" as the bar sits on it.

https://www.tricledusa.com/_p/prd1/4...ar-with-remote

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Hi Ray, tricled has a custom knight rider LED with 7 different color and blue is one of them.
    White color is included, so you can run it solid as driving light.
    the pattern is not random, we only make to scan only and solid color.
    It comes with RF remote to select color and between 2 pattern, on/off and adjusting speed.
    Here is the link (or copy-paste into your browser) for the night rider.

For RT Spyder, it will need a "bumspkid" as the bar sits on it.

https://www.tricledusa.com/_p/prd1/4...ar-with-remote
    Hi Cindy, and thanks for the link.

Unfortunately the web site does not show it on a RT. And as a person preference, I did not want it low on the bike. When I first saw the Spyder, I said to myself, "this needs a night rider scanner", but up under the lights.
    Does your scanner remember the settings when it is turned off? I.e. I have it on a scanning speed, and blue lights. I turn the bike off and when I turn it back on, the same settings are running?? Or do you have to use the remote to get it back?

I just wanted a scanner that turned on, and scanned back and forth (with the correct trail of lights) when I wanted it too, not something that took a bunch of work to get to do what I want. This was the problem with the Ebay lights.
    I know I'm being picky, but that why I built my own.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bcer960 View Post
    Hi Cindy, and thanks for the link.

Unfortunately the web site does not show it on a RT. And as a person preference, I did not want it low on the bike. When I first saw the Spyder, I said to myself, "this needs a night rider scanner", but up under the lights.
    Does your scanner remember the settings when it is turned off? I.e. I have it on a scanning speed, and blue lights. I turn the bike off and when I turn it back on, the same settings are running?? Or do you have to use the remote to get it back?

I just wanted a scanner that turned on, and scanned back and forth (with the correct trail of lights) when I wanted it too, not something that took a bunch of work to get to do what I want. This was the problem with the Ebay lights.
    I know I'm being picky, but that why I built my own.

Ray

I understand, nothing wrong of being picky, we want our ride to look a certain way.
    For the RT, we put the bar low on top of bumspkid because the LED bar/strip is long.
    and so far this is the best placement for our night rider.
    RT doesn't have the flat space on the nose like F series does.