Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    Ok... It's official. I just started The SouthWest Spyder Association Club in Gilbert, AZ. If you interested, please post a reply.
    We are interested and live in Casa Grande.
    2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    2017 Honda Pilot
    2018 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
    2015 RTS SE6 Intense Red Pearl
    2014 35' Keystone Fuzion Impact Toyhauler
    Ultimate Seats passenger backrest, Adjustable wind deflectors, Minitrailer USA trailer, Can Am driver backrest, Corbin passenger armrests, after market hitch, DIY bump skid, LED turn indicaters, cup holders, frunk decal stripes, DIY GPS mount, DIY Gopro dash mount, aux 12v & USB outlets, DIY belt rock shield, BajaRon swaybar, frunk 12v outlet

Spyder Garage

We have a Facebook group named "Spyder Ryders Of The Southwest". We are based mainly in the Phoenix Metro area but we do have rydes out to the east valley and also south to the Tucson area. We usually have a 2nd staging point out that way as well. Sometimes a 3rd area as well when we head south.
    Here's a link to the page. - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3385...f=group_header

RoadRunner
    Sun City West, AZ

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There's a SRA-Superstitions chapter in the SE corner of the Phoenix metro area; has anyone thought of joining up with them?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4071...c_location=ufi
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Count us in

I live off signal butte and the 60 so near great start up locations. If you want me to I will post a ride in about 2 weeks to get the ball rolling. . I belong to the other groups also , but would like an East valley group.
    Kenn

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kbwitt View Post
    I live off signal butte and the 60 so near great start up locations. If you want me to I will post a ride in about 2 weeks to get the ball rolling. . I belong to the other groups also , but would like an East valley group.Kenn
    I don't think there can be too many local ryding groups. It's not like they are exclusive. The more options for folks the better I think.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I'm interested in an East Valley group or ride. Maricopa here. Just got my Spyder a few months ago

Spyder Garage

We may be kicking around an Old Tucson run this Sunday. Nothing firm yet but...