Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Riders in Prescott, AZ

Any Spyder riders in Prescott, or Prescott Valley, AZ ?

Spyder Garage

My wife and I both ride, but we are in Sedona. Close, but no cigar

You ever come up this way?

Spyder Garage

Sedona is about 1.5 hours from Prescott which is not too bad. Where do you ride?

Spyder Garage

Pretty much local. We ride a lot to Flagstaff then also Cottonwood, Cornville, etc. I want to start extending our distance a bit. Frankly, it's just been too darned hot to do much of any riding the past few months, which is why we tend to go up to Flag and we ride pretty early. We haven't ridden to Prescott since I don't particularly feel like riding on I 17 and haven't yet gone over Mingus mountain. Do you head up to Jerome? Maybe we could meet there sometime and grab a bite since it is about 1/2 way.

Spyder Garage

Mingus mountain is a great ride. We live in Chino Valley and Jerome is one of our favorite rides. The other is down to Congress or Bagdad.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

I agree about the heat! I would not like riding on I-17 either. I am just checking to see who in the area is available for riding. I have not purchased the Spyder yet and am speculating on what to expect when I finally do. I will need to sell my SxS first. I will post here when/if I finally pull the plug on the Spyder. Thanks for your reply.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for your reply. The places you listed sound like good places for riding!

Spyder Garage

Prescott Spyder rider here (willow creek Rd). If you pull the plug, hit me up, any excuse to ride.
    2021 RTL S2S, BRP arm rests, smart mount backrest, Pedal Commander, F3 position B handlebars, adj side vents.
    2021 Sea To Sky , Green