Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    I'm in Gilbert and been looking for other Spyder owners. Weekends are best for me and my wife.
    Anyone interested?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

There are a few groups around the Valley but they tend to be inactive during our very hot summers. I suspect they will fire up again when the worst heat ends.

I am located in S. Tempe and could join any east side Spyders for a ride. Wifey also has her license and is chomping at the bit to go riding as well.

Spyder Garage

I am in Prescott. Really nice riding weather here now. I am going north to route 66 tomorrow. Hope the rain holds off.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I am in Prescott. Really nice riding weather here now. I am going north to route 66 tomorrow. Hope the rain holds off.
    You shouldn't really be bragging about your wonderful weather. We have guns.

Actually, I would kill to have a place in Prescott right about now. Great riding all around you. Have been caught in some ferocious storms up there though.

Spyder Garage

Yes, The rain can come hard and fast. 2 weeks ago we had almost 3" in 40 minutes in the back yard. It is just now starting to be good riding weather up here. Not a fan for riding in 100 degree weather.

Spyder Garage

Hi my wife and I ride a spyder. We live in far East Mesa right off the 60. We belong to several riding groups but would enjoy an East valley Spyder group. Let's plan a meeting to get the ball rolling.
    Kenn cell 480 717 8119

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes, The rain can come hard and fast. 2 weeks ago we had almost 3" in 40 minutes in the back yard. It is just now starting to be good riding weather up here. Not a fan for riding in 100 degree weather.
    We had a pretty ferocious storm several evenings ago too. The wind is what causes the most damage.

When I had my Wing the group used to depart the Valley at zero dark 30 (sunrise to you civilians) so we would get up to the high country before the real heat grabbed you. Then, all day riding in the great part of northern Arizona. Coming back in the evening was a real downer though. Several times I just stayed up north past dark but too many weekend idiots on the roads. Always try to beat the drunks home.

Spyder Garage

Default Phoenix area ride group

howdy,
    In Phoenix and would like to see a group get going. Although I get out a bit in the summer, fall is coming.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Hello Samson!

I am in Prescott also and am considering purchasing a Spyder. I would like to find a person or group to ride with. Do you ride solo or with others?

Thank you,

Frank