Spyder Garage

Default Wags dog trailer

Wags dog trailer. Solar fan and large bidirectional vent on roof. Large entry door and side windows with screens. I am second owner. Trailer is in very good condition. Selling because I have two of these trailers.
    See wagstrailers.com for more information

$2500 or best offer. SOLD
    Trailer is located in Minnesota.IMG_20170603_205945.jpgIMG_20170603_100842583_HDR.jpgIMG_20170603_100626919_HDR.jpgIMG_20170603_100830015_HDR.jpgIMG_20170603_101017575.jpg
    Last edited by EAGLE27; 06-24-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited
    Ultimate drivers backrest, baja ron sway bar, LED headlights, Wolo horn, highway pegs from Pitfall, trailer hitch and 590 GPS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default $2500 for a WAGS? What a great deal for someone

These things go for over $5k new. I know because I wanted one. Went with a KompactKamp instead because of price. How did you end up with two of them?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great deal. Wags is the only trailer I would ever consider putting my dogs in.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Wags trailer

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    These things go for over $5k new. I know because I wanted one. Went with a KompactKamp instead because of price. How did you end up with two of them?
    I found both my trailers used in Minnesota. Thought I should share a great trailer with other dog lovers.

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited
    Ultimate drivers backrest, baja ron sway bar, LED headlights, Wolo horn, highway pegs from Pitfall, trailer hitch and 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

How hot do these get inside in the summer heat? I live in south Alabama and it routinely gets over 90 degrees in the summer. Just curious from a safety for pooch aspect.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Pet trailer ventilation

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    How hot do these get inside in the summer heat? I live in south Alabama and it routinely gets over 90 degrees in the summer. Just curious from a safety for pooch aspect.
    I have the KompactKamp trailer, not the WAGS, but I think they are similar in the way they are ventilated. When moving, there is plenty of airflow through the trailer via windows and bi-directional vent on the roof. It's when they are stopped for any length of time that ventilation and heat buildup could be a problem. To help combat that, there is a solar-powered vent in the roof, which doesn't move much air but it helps.

We took a trip during hot weather last summer and I had a wi-fi enabled temperature gauge in the dogs' cargo compartment. When moving, the temperature in the compartment was no different than ambient and when stopped briefly, like at a light, it didn't change much. When we stop for an extended period of time, we take the dogs out of the trailer, not only to prevent overheating but also so they can stretch their legs a bit.

The WAGS actually opens up from the top as well as the rear door, so I would guess that heat buildup when stopped is even less of a problem. I would have a concern about the black paint absorbing rather than reflecting heat as my white one does, but that's only a guess.

FYI, we have two small terrier mix dogs about 24# apiece and they seem to be comfortable enough in that space, but they are eager to get out!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Heat in Wags trailer

I have the KompactKamp trailer, not the WAGS, but I think they are similar in the way they are ventilated. When moving, there is plenty of airflow through the trailer via windows and bi-directional vent on the roof. It's when they are stopped for any length of time that ventilation and heat buildup could be a problem. To help combat that, there is a solar-powered vent in the roof, which doesn't move much air but it helps.

We took a trip during hot weather last summer and I had a wi-fi enabled temperature gauge in the dogs' cargo compartment. When moving, the temperature in the compartment was no different than ambient and when stopped briefly, like at a light, it didn't change much. When we stop for an extended period of time, we take the dogs out of the trailer, not only to prevent overheating but also so they can stretch their legs a bit.

The WAGS actually opens up from the top as well as the rear door, so I would guess that heat buildup when stopped is even less of a problem. I would have a concern about the black paint absorbing rather than reflecting heat as my white one does, but that's only a guess.

FYI, we have two small terrier mix dogs about 24# apiece and they seem to be comfortable enough in that space, but they are eager to get out!
    I agree with UtahPete. We have not had a problem. We do freeze water bottles and put them in trailer for a little more cooling. There are also cooling pads available.

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Wags

Wags are great trailers but not the only "best" one , there are some great safe pet trailers out there, Ours K9 carrier is insulated with 1 1/2 foam core and we have hauled "Trina" a 42 lb English Setter over 10,000 miles in it in all kinds of weather from 29 to 115 degrees. For smaller dogs the Wags would be heard to beat.
    Costal Ride with Rob 020.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    Wags are great trailers but not the only "best" one , there are some great safe pet trailers out there, Ours K9 carrier is insulated with 1 1/2 foam core and we have hauled "Trina" a 42 lb English Setter over 10,000 miles in it in all kinds of weather from 29 to 115 degrees. For smaller dogs the Wags would be heard to beat.
    Costal Ride with Rob 020.jpg
    I can't find the one you have in the picture. Who makes that one?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

why not take some of the comments and post your own thread. The guy is trying to sell a trailer

Spyder Garage

I can't find the one you have in the picture. Who makes that one?
    Easy Rider Campers makes one just like ours
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

wish i had a little guy who could enjoy that trailer

Spyder Garage

Any chance you are coming to the Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally and would pull it out?
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Default Wags

No, I wish I were coming to the three where rally, maybe next year.

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    In addition to what others have said, the solar panel that you see on the top of the trailer lid drives a fan inside.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Default Wags trailer

I will be going to a rally in Maggie Valley, North Carolin in July and would be willing to bring trailer east if anyone is interested.

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited