Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Orleans Westbank - Belle Chasse, La 70037
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the post

this is my harbor freight trailer I have LED lights, and the brake lights should be separate to be spyder compatable. I extended the rear bumper to carry my 10x10 easy up canopy, it has a tool box and I replaced the cooler with an Igloo 12 volt 120 ac electric because ice is heavy and messy it will carry a lot and tows like it was not there buy the spare tire and grease the bearings before your first trip and all ways touch the hubs with the back of your hand, they should never be hot
    Your setup is very similar to what I'm looking to do. Where did you get the car top storage thingie? I'm having a hard time finding a used one in decent shape. Also, I like you electric cooler idea.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybarton View Post
    Your setup is very similar to what I'm looking to do. Where did you get the car top storage thingie? I'm having a hard time finding a used one in decent shape. Also, I like you electric cooler idea.
    The Harbor Freight Tag-a-long trailer comes with the storage box. I was going to post a link to it on the HF website, but it's no longer there; I don't know if they have stopped carrying it or what.

There are other ABS clamshell type rooftop boxes you can buy at different places and just attach it to your HF frame.

This is Amazon's selection, but Sears and other automotive stores usually carry something like it https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=2SXYFRLCZZAE7
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I had the HF Tag-A-Long trailer, it does come with 8" tires which seemed fine going down the road with no problems. You could upgrade and buy the 12" tires and put those on, you will have to upgrade the lights to LED's, and just a side note you can't use the discount coupons on the trailers anymore.

You're right Pete, it's not on their website...guess you would have to call a store and see whats up.

62644_zzz_alt_500.jpg
    Last edited by BlueKnight; 07-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Update......

According to Harbor Freight directly, their Tag Along Trailer has been discontinued.

Active Member hillbillywhisperer's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Northern Tool is probably about as close as you will get to HF.

Spyder Garage

Default where did you get ....

Quote Originally Posted by johnwinslow View Post
    this is my harbor freight trailer I have LED lights, and the brake lights should be separate to be spyder compatable. I extended the rear bumper to carry my 10x10 easy up canopy, it has a tool box and I replaced the cooler with an Igloo 12 volt 120 ac electric because ice is heavy and messy it will carry a lot and tows like it was not there buy the spare tire and grease the bearings before your first trip and all ways touch the hubs with the back of your hand, they should never be hot
    Where did you buy the tray that is holding the cooler?
    I love how the earth rotates around the sun ... it really makes my day!

Currently Own:

2019 F3 Limited - Vegas White (Dark Edition) - His
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Short reach bars-Center footpegs-Tall boy screen-Flag holders-LED Skidplate-Spydercuffs-Ultimate seat-LED Headlights)
    *** BLOWN MOTOR Apr 21 @3,800 miles, motor replaced by BRP Jun 5, 21 ***

2019 RT Limited - Phoenix Orange (Chrome) - Hers
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Skidplate-Spydercuff-Comfort seat-LED Headlights)

Previously Owned:
    2013 RT SE5 (Orbital Blue) *31,000 Miles* - His
    2012 RT Ltd SE5 (Pink Full Body Wrap) *41,000 Miles* - Hers
    2021 Ryker 900 (Black) Sport Windshield - Foam Grips - Solo Comfort Seat

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default trailer for sale

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybarton View Post
    I'm looking to purchase an affordable trailer for the long trips since my wife loves to take her wardrobe with her. That's ok though cause she never complains about anything and she loves to ride. What more could I ask for . I'm looking at the Harbor Freight types cause the BRP and similar types are tooooo expensive. I'm lucky to even have this bike (F3s-SE6) because the payments are quite a lot so anyone out there with a similar size wallet and also has a low cost trailer that works just fine then please share your info. You guys with mucho $$ and expensive toys of all types please share your thoughts too cause I'm sure you have lots of wisdom on trailer pulling, etc. Have a nice day guys.
    I have a harbor frieght trailer for sale it has a mounted rear bumper that you can reverse and make a station to have it level with wheels off the ground led lights is on offer up listed under motorcycle and camping category port jervis ny 12771 asking $425.00 there are pictures of it there check it out thanks