Yeah...took a bit of cussing and Bayer Back and Body...but I got'er done!! The Lamonster headlight and fog light LED bulbs not only look great, but I feel as if I can see more of the road and what's ahead of me in better detail.

I had a few embarrassing moments during this two day ordeal..one in another post about the bike not starting and...well, I'm not going there right now about the other one...

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about how something was done during the process, feel free to holler. Two upfront tips...keep each part with a zippy bag with your screws and plastic bolts AND if you don't have small hands, find someone to help. I did not want to take the entire front end off just to replace the bulbs...and there are no how-to's on these ST's and ST-S'. And once I could see the rubber gaskets on the back of the bulbs, my hands could barely fit and would have taken me a while longer...almost felt as if I was trying to break out of handcuffs. it's not as easy as the F3's in the vids...but, hey...it's worth it in the long run for my and other's safety.

Check it out! Pictures do not do it complete justice...but, trust me...it's a big difference. L8R!

The done deal!!before-after_collage.jpg With Panels off20170601_203435.jpg View inside dash20170601_203455.jpg Rear of fog light20170601_203507.jpg