Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Texas Spyders in the Hills Rally 2017. Registration is OPEN!

Come to the beautiful Texas Hill Country for spectacular scenic ryding. We are home to the famous Three Twisted Sisters ride and SO much more! All rydes, vendors and rally activities will be at the www.pavilionfoodpark.com. Please go to their web page for a map to this location (except BRP will be at Coyote Powersports for Spyder Experience demo rydes about 4 miles away).

We have our event schedule, vendors, 14 of your local Spyder friends favorite rydes, registration, accomodations etc on our web site www.spydersinthehills.com. We are a smaller rally, but full of fun. During our Meets and Greets visit with our Accessories guru's. Lamont and Joan Bryden, Harvey of SpyderPops and more. Come join us!! We are located "deep in the heart of Texas" in Boerne TX. Just north of San Antonio.

8/5/17 Our Rally schedule, Vendors, T-shirts, Coyote PS Special (15% above Kelly Blue Book for your trade in), accommodations and other recent updates on our website www.spydersinthehills.com. Hope to see you there! October 19-21,2017

Also, many of you made hotel reservations prior to the Rally Registration opening. If you could register ASAP it would be helpful to your Spyder friends hosting this rally getting a handle on how many are attending. As of 8/5/17, there are several hotel rooms booked for the rally, but the people have not yet registered. With that being said, we have as many registered this year that attended the rally last year! We do have a limit on the number of people we can accommodate. Registration closes Oct. 1st, so we can let the BBQ caterer know how many to serve and we can make final rally plans. See you at the rally!!
    Last edited by dlsmith; 08-05-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default We're registered and ready to go

Been to a bunch of "biker" rally's over the years and now after pulling the trigger on our RT-LTD we're ready for this type of rally. Can't wait.

Spyder Garage

Question Rally

Can't find the dates anywhere. Please post them

Spyder Garage

Well, rats and dang it (or something like that! If it were any time between mid-May and late-October we would be close at hand in New Braunfels with our Spyders. As it is, it's summer and we're in central Maine (where it's waaay cooler) with our two wheel summer bikes. Oh well.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gsebring View Post
    Can't find the dates anywhere. Please post them

http://www.spydersinthehills.com

Spyder Garage

Registered. Gotta get the room next. Can't wait to ride those hills.
    Rich
    2017 Can Am Spyder RT S
    Champagne on Black

Farkle so far:
    Lamonster RAM 1" Mount
    RAM X Mount x 2
    TricLED RT Multi-Mount RAM 1" Dash Mount
    Show Chrome Full-Size Brake Pedal
    Canamspyderaccessories rear trunk organizer
    Canamspyderaccessories rear trunk LED
    Canamspyderaccessories frunk LED
    Canamspyderaccessories Champagne Key Holder
    Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket with Dually Trident Black footpegs
    Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff
    Lamonster RAM mount self-leveling cup holder
    BajaRon Sway bar

Spyder Garage

Booked and will be there......see y'all then.....

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders In The Hills

Sent the registration in.

Michael
    W5MWI

USN Vet - RM1
    Member: VFW & American Legion

2020 Spyder RT-L - Jupiter Metallic Blue Chrome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Registered

Just got registered!

The host hotel is already full for Friday night, so we took the Comfort Suites. Hope to see other riders there!

Spyder Garage

Default Texas Spyders in the Hills Rally October 19,20,21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder-Mel View Post
    . Registration and rally information can be found at www.spydersinthehills.com.

Spyder Garage

Default Texas Spyders in the Hills Rally October 19,20,21 2017

We have more than doubled our registrations received by this time last year. We are hearing our host hotel (BW) Best Western is full for Friday night. Many are also booked in the Comfort Inn. We will see about adding another hotel next week. This is a smaller rally, probably 150-200 put on by your spyder friends. We are planning a spyder rally (party) that we all want to go to and hope you do too! We have 14 of our, favorite Hill Country rydes being offered this year. Of course, one of them is the famous Three Twisted Sisters. We have a great venue at www.pavilionfoodpark.com (see website for map) for vendors, ryde starts, meet and greets, talks about the different rydes, accessories, and a Texas BBQ. Joan and Lamont Bryden and Harvey (SpyderPops) are planning to come as ryders. They have their spyder accessories available at Coyote PowerSports in Boerne for sale and installation at the dealership. Also, BRP will be giving demo rydes at Coyote PowerSports during the rally. Would you like a new spyder? Our rally ends on Saturday Oct. 21. On Sunday the 22nd, the Road Warriors will be leaving on a road trip out of Austin. The Lamont's, Harvey (SpyderPops), Jay MacLoad and several others plan to head to Austin from Boerne Sunday morning to accompany the Road Warriors. This is the group where CanAm provides Spyders to any wounded warrior who would like to ryde one for this trip to the east coast. If you can, plan some extra time to participate in this. Joan Bryden and Jay MacLoad will keep us posted on details.
    See our website www.spydersinthehills.com for registration and other rally information. This is a fun, spyder family friendly rally put on by your Spyder friends. Come be a part of it and enjoy our scenic Texas Hill Country.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills

Howdy. I am now registered. I bought my 2016 RT from Coyote Powersports and look forward to seeing them and many others.

Good Ryding.

John

Test message.

2016 Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Wife wants to come, but not sure yet. Daughter in-law is due right around that time within a week or so. Loooong ride there.
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Spyder Garage

Default Count us in

We are new Spyder owners and look forward to attending this event and meeting new folks.
    We have ridden the Hill Country area and twisted sisters on our Harley FLHTK and look forward to ryding them again on our new to us 16 RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Received your pm

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force PAO View Post
    Howdy. I am now registered. I bought my 2016 RT from Coyote Powersports and look forward to seeing them and many others.

Good Ryding.

John

Ray will call you! Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Rally schedule updated on our website.

Have you checked our www.spydersinthehills.com web site lately? We have updated our Event Schedule, T-shirts,Vendors, Accommodations. This is looking to be a very fun rally!! Our host hotel (BW) is full and can only take a reservation if someone cancels., but The Comfort Inn still has rooms as well as several other hotels we now have listed on our website.

8/5/17. We have added several hotels. No hotel in Boerne is large enough to hold all of us. Also, nothing is far in Boerne. www.pavilionfoodpark.com has a map showing the location of the the hotels in Boerne. We will probably be spending most of our time at the pavilion, getting our Spyders "farkled" or ryding!! Also, many of you made hotel reservations before we had our rally registration open. It would be helpful with our planning if you could register ASAP. Register no later than Oct. 1st as we have to let our caterer know how many will be attending the BBQ, as well as let your Spyder friends hosting this event make final plans. Thank you!! Rally is October 19-21, 2017
    Last edited by dlsmith; 08-05-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Lots of new ryders have registered already for this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy76065 View Post
    We are new Spyder owners and look forward to attending this event and meeting new folks.
    We have ridden the Hill Country area and twisted sisters on our Harley FLHTK and look forward to ryding them again on our new to us 16 RTL
    Great!! With 14 of your local Spyder friends favorite rydes being offered this year, I think you will find new places to see in the Hill Country. The Twisted Sisters is awesome. Looking forward to meeting you. Today is 7/26. We have updated our "Rally Schedule" on our event page and plan to make more updates to other pages by the week end. This keeps looking like more of a fun rally all the time!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    Wife wants to come, but not sure yet. Daughter in-law is due right around that time within a week or so. Loooong ride there.

Understand about grand babies. So far Illinois and southern part of Florida seem to the farthest ones traveling. Hope all works out for you. Pretty time of the year to ryde south!

Spyder Garage

Default 7/28/17 website update

YOU ARE INVITED to a Spyder party given by your Spyder friends!!! Our website spydersinthehills.com was recently updated on the Event Schedule, Vendor page, Accommodations and you can now order your official RALLY T-SHIRT from a link on our website. Check out our exciting Event Schedule. Not only do we have 14 scenic Hill Country rydes, you also will have plenty of social time and time to visit with our Spyder accessories guru's. We keep adding fun to the rally. Hope to see you in the Lone Star State Oct. 19-21,2017.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Non owner

I do not have a spyder, as yet at least. I will be in the area by these dates. I would like to attend to be able to talk to vendors and owners to gain more information and help my decision to purchase a spyder rt. is that possible and if so which date time would be best?
    Thanks. Hope to meet some of you there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dcross View Post
    I do not have a spyder, as yet at least. I will be in the area by these dates. I would like to attend to be able to talk to vendors and owners to gain more information and help my decision to purchase a spyder rt. is that possible and if so which date time would be best?
    Thanks. Hope to meet some of you there.
    I am unable to go to Spyders In The Hills this year, but have been to many other Spyder events. All are welcome, two wheels, three-wheels, and so are you!

This will be a good place to talk with vendors and owners to gain more information on what you really want.

I would guess Friday or Saturday would be the best days to attend when the vendors have set up and everybody is there. Visit the vendors during the days when the rides are going on and the owners in the mornings and evenings. If someone know different, please reply.

We are a friendly family and welcome you.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default TEXAS RALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    I am unable to go to Spyders In The Hills this year, but have been to many other Spyder events. All are welcome, two wheels, three-wheels, and so are you!

This will be a good place to talk with vendors and owners to gain more information on what you really want.

I would guess Friday or Saturday would be the best days to attend when the vendors have set up and everybody is there. Visit the vendors during the days when the rides are going on and the owners in the mornings and evenings. If someone know different, please reply.

We are a friendly family and welcome you.
    Well now that I know you aren't going .... then I'M NOT going either ..... you would have been the Hit at the rally ..................Mike

Spyder Garage

Anyone from Arizona attending? This will be my fourth. Always enjoy it.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Default P L E A S E !

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    YOU ARE INVITED to a Spyder party given by your Spyder friends!!! Our website spydersinthehills.com was recently updated on the Event Schedule, Vendor page, Accommodations and you can now order your official RALLY T-SHIRT from a link on our website. Check out our exciting Event Schedule. Not only do we have 14 scenic Hill Country rydes, you also will have plenty of social time and time to visit with our Spyder accessories guru's. We keep adding fun to the rally. Hope to see you in the Lone Star State Oct. 19-21,2017.
    It looks like they are trying to keep the date secret. Do not publish the date on this site!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Matahead View Post
    It looks like they are trying to keep the date secret. Do not publish the date on this site!
    Huh? Not sure what you're trying to say in this post...