Thread: Houston Spyders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Houston Spyders

I'm curious to find out how many Spyder Ryder's are around Houston? I'm interested in purchasing one soon and would like to meet some Spyder owners if there are any.

thanks

ken

Spyder Garage

There are quite a few.

There are a pretty good number of us that ride with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Conroe chapter. 20 or more.

Also a pretty fair number that have been customers of mine that are not members of that group.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ME TOO

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    There are quite a few.

There are a pretty good number of us that ride with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Conroe chapter. 20 or more.

Also a pretty fair number that have been customers of mine that are not members of that group.
    Like CanAsia, I don't have one yet. Cuz and I are attending a riding course July 7-9. I am waiting to see what the 2018's look like and what options they are going to have. If you are Thornolis from Tomball, I'm looking forward to doing business with you. I live in League City but based on what I've heard about Thornolis I don't mind riding a little farther to get the bike worked on properly

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

There are 109 spyderlovers members listed in Houston. I'm sure there a goodly amount of non members as well. Check dealers and the homepage upper left corner for groups and clubs in your area...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    Like CanAsia, I don't have one yet. Cuz and I are attending a riding course July 7-9. I am waiting to see what the 2018's look like and what options they are going to have. If you are Thornolis from Tomball, I'm looking forward to doing business with you. I live in League City but based on what I've heard about Thornolis I don't mind riding a little farther to get the bike worked on properly
    You will not be disappointed with Thornoli's.
    James knows more about Spyders than the dealer techs. that I have been associated with.