Thread: First meet

Spyder Garage

Default First meet

To all who came to the first meeting of the Indiana SpyderLovers, Thank you, hope we can do many more, and get more people involved.
    Next meet, May 16, for a ryde to Corydon. Meet at Flying J, Whiteland exit of I-65 at 8 AM.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wow, we're an official group now, huh. Ok I'm now a member of a group. Looking forward to it.

Spyder Garage

Don't know how official, but we're charter members of whatever it is.

john

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds good to me! I do have that weekend off. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way. I like my paycheck, but my work schedule really stinks sometimes. I know I know, be thankful I have a job. I am. I have 2. LOL. :-)

I need to make us some Indiana SpyderLovers shirts I guess. I'll have to get started on that.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Don't know how official, but we're charter members of whatever it is.

john
    Could I be 4th Vice President

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default West Lafayette Spyder owner

Hi all and thank you Trickie Dick for the invite to join you all on a future get together. Sounds great plus you are all welcome to come to my place in WL. I live in the country and we can do a cook out - you don't need to bring anything!! Just let me know when.
    I am leaving Sat May 9 for a southern Spyder trip to unknown places and will not return until Sun May 17 so I will not be able to make the May 16 meeting. The person I ride with (on a Gold Wing) is responsible this year to plan our trips and our rule is we never tell the other person where we are going. I think we will be going to the gulf coast region but not sure.
    Look forward to meeting all of you.
    Ted

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by proudcoppop View Post
    Hi all and thank you Trickie Dick for the invite to join you all on a future get together. Sounds great plus you are all welcome to come to my place in WL. I live in the country and we can do a cook out - you don't need to bring anything!! Just let me know when.
    I am leaving Sat May 9 for a southern Spyder trip to unknown places and will not return until Sun May 17 so I will not be able to make the May 16 meeting. The person I ride with (on a Gold Wing) is responsible this year to plan our trips and our rule is we never tell the other person where we are going. I think we will be going to the gulf coast region but not sure.
    Look forward to meeting all of you.
    Ted
    Ted, nice to hear from you. Your trip sounds great. Let us know when you get back. A cookout sounds great. Maybe when you get back.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
    Dick