Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Have you tried?? ***merlin's blood wheel cleaner*** by tire grafixx

tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner (WE'VE SOLD OVER 4,000 BOTTLES as of 2018) available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 plus shipping costs. this is the only size for now we will expand as demands are requested. this cleaner is from the UK and it's not available in any store and i'll be the sole distributor for them here in the states and canada. I've made some videos there not the best I mostly did them by myself so cameras a little shaky sorry about that but I think you will get the picture of what this product does it is totally awesome stuff. you will notice in the videos that this rim cleaner doesn't run off the rim and end up on the ground like a lot of other tire cleaners do although this stuff isn't a gel it clings to the rim and works on breaking up the dirt and at the same time turning colors from white to a deep red purple.theres 5 videos here please watch and enjoy. also check us out on facebook please share and like. I've gotten some feedback on the garden hose method it seems to work quite well recommendation is leave it on longer before hosing it off. to order some of this great cleaner please email me at jbooth9619@att.net we take paypal.
    WE now have a website for easy ordering Please go to www.merlinsblood.com

https://youtu.be/x9BjSE0Lw8w

https://youtu.be/uTBSC6ds1-k

https://youtu.be/RAh4Txlk-RA

https://www.facebook.com/Carspacarca...6737024923330/

Merlin's Blood is a fast acting fallout remover that quickly breaks down and bleeds away embedded contaminants from the paintwork and the wheels.
    Cleaning A set of wheels literally takes minutes!
    Merlin's Blood is a must have in any car cleaners arsenal as it is a very effective and safe product and can be used on all wheel types, if unsure then do a test spot.
    You will struggle to find a wheel cleaner that is as effective as Merlin's Blood whilst being as safe, (ph6) most strong wheel cleaners are normally high in alkaline or high in acid but Merlin's Blood comes in the PH Balanced zone so rest assured that you are buying a scientifically advanced product and not just a strong chemical.
    Directions
    -Shake well before using
    -Spray on to either the paintwork or the wheels
    -allow to sit for 4-5 minutes.
    -Contaminants will start to bleed when breaking down.
    -Use a pressure washer or high stream on garden hose to rinse Merlin's Blood from vehicle.
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 03-10-2021 at 07:07 AM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Works great

We use it. Love it! Had a customer just today ask about it. Best wheel cleaner there is! Stinks, but works better than any other! We tried everything, and this stuff is the best!!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Works great! Whenever we change tires for customers we clean the wheels with Merlins Blood

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I wants some!!!

2016 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We use it. Love it! Had a customer just today ask about it. Best wheel cleaner there is! Stinks, but works better than any other! We tried everything, and this stuff is the best!!! Joe
    thanks joe and ann.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Good Stuff and it works!
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

I won a bottle on this forum a while back, works great. Great product for really dirty wheels!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Hey Jim...Thanks for the headzup at SpyderFest.....managed to get some from the makers here in the UK
    plus some of their tire shine. Haven't used either as yet but I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by OJ UK; 06-29-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default will order

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    if you haven't tried out merlins blood now is good time to get you some.

Whats the best way to order this ? Is there a website ?

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kredab View Post
    Whats the best way to order this ? Is there a website ?
    just give us shout on email jbooth9619@att.net

ty
    jim

Spyder Garage

This stuff is great. I will be ordering again.

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What do you think it smells like?

tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner (WE'VE SOLD OVER 500 BOTTLES) available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 plus shipping costs.
    Just got my order $37 including shipping cost for two bottles (very fast shipping by USPS). Haven't tried it yet but after all the comments about its unique smell I had to check that out for myself . Well, it is different from any cleaner I've ever used, but it was vaguely familiar to me. Had my try it and she said right away - that's what it smells like in a hair salon when someone is getting a perm!

So there you have it. There are no ingredients listed, so I'm still in the dark as to its active ingredients or chemical composition, but it doesn't seem any more toxic than sitting for a perm in a hair salon. Just as well; the label has no information about its place of manufacture, health warnings or anything else we've come to expect on consumer products in the US. So, just count it as part of the adventure of riding.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Tire and wheel cleaner not toxic

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Just got my order $37 including shipping cost for two bottles (very fast shipping by USPS). Haven't tried it yet but after all the comments about its unique smell I had to check that out for myself . Well, it is different from any cleaner I've ever used, but it was vaguely familiar to me. Had my try it and she said right away - that's what it smells like in a hair salon when someone is getting a perm!

So there you have it. There are no ingredients listed, so I'm still in the dark as to its active ingredients or chemical composition, but it doesn't seem any more toxic than sitting for a perm in a hair salon. Just as well; the label has no information about its place of manufacture, health warnings or anything else we've come to expect on consumer products in the US. So, just count it as part of the adventure of riding.
    The vendor said I could share this info about Merlin's Blood tire and wheel cleaner with you all;

sir, we import this from the u.k. I guess over there you don't have to have any of that on the label as iam using there label I just had my business card made to a sticker so people would know who was selling in the states I think your wifes right it does smell like that..also this is ph6 balanced so it wont harm you if get it on you but it will stain your clothing, ive sprayed it on my arm and hands to see if it will cause a rash which it did not just wash your hands after using it common sense on that. ty we try to get it to the customer as quickly as possible as we know everyones anxious to try it. if your rims are really dirty please let it sit for at least 4-5min before rinising off.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Jim,

Will you ever offer this in gallon jugs so we can refill the squirt bottles?

Les
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Jim,

Will you ever offer this in gallon jugs so we can refill the squirt bottles?

Les
    I'm guessing no. Probably buys it in 55 gallon drums and fills the squirt bottles, puts his own label on the squirt bottle and resells it. Very entrepreneurial, and provides us with an awesome product we couldn't otherwise obtain. I wish him well.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I'm guessing no. Probably buys it in 55 gallon drums and fills the squirt bottles, puts his own label on the squirt bottle and resells it. Very entrepreneurial, and provides us with an awesome product we couldn't otherwise obtain. I wish him well.
    Sorry but you'd be guessing wrong.

The product is made here in England and the packaging over here is identical to that which Jim uses.

http://carspacarcare.uk/Merlins-Bloo...-Remover-500ml

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    Hey Jim...Thanks for the headzup at SpyderFest.....managed to get some from the makers here in the UK
    plus some of their tire shine. Haven't used either as yet but I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks again!!

UPDATE!!

Have had the opportunity to test this cleaner on my F3 and my car. It is the best wheel cleaner I've
    used and I've used a few.
    Thanks to Jim for making me aware of this at SpyderFest this year.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Yup! great product

if you haven't tried out merlins blood now is good time to get you some.

We have been selling quite a few of these ... and been using it ever since we got the product!
    Great stuff

Spyder Garage

Default I have

I tried Merlin's blood on both mine and my wife's SUVs, I have to say this is the best stuff I have used to clean these 20-inch wheels. I used a 3100 PSI pressure washer and spray the hell out of the wheel with just water and it was still nasty with brake dust and dirt. After it dried so I could see what it looked like, I sprayed with Merlin's blood it started bleeding pretty fast, but I waited about 4-5 mins and hit it with the pressure washer. The end results were amazing, looked like a brand news set of wheels.

Now I must say, this stuff has a bad odor. Get past that and you will have some clean wheels!

Spyder Garage

Default Merlin's Blood

Works Great.......
    E-Z on, E-Z off.

Justacruisin

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

I just sold a bottle today. We may need to get a resupply at Tx Hill Country Rally. Will you be there?

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Question

How many wheels roughly will one bottle clean?
    Does it leave nay film or residue on the wheels?
    HAND'S UP:
    The only sure way of getting rid of bad habits is to create good ones.
    AND, by the way, this will not happen on auto pilot.

It's time for a YOU-turn!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I just sold a bottle today. We may need to get a resupply at Tx Hill Country Rally. Will you be there?
    I might be there again this year will have to see how this Honda rally goes at the end of this month.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderHands View Post
    How many wheels roughly will one bottle clean?
    Does it leave nay film or residue on the wheels?
    16oz bottle should do about 12 wheels depending on how bad there dirtiness is. leaves no residue on the rims

Spyder Garage

16oz bottle should do about 12 wheels depending on how bad there dirtiness is. leaves no residue on the rims
    That's not bad. I'll have to try some out. Thanks for the answer.
    HAND'S UP:
    The only sure way of getting rid of bad habits is to create good ones.
    AND, by the way, this will not happen on auto pilot.

It's time for a YOU-turn!!!