Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron Sway bar

I was wondering about ordering this and having it installed. What are the going rate for installatio?
    I was quoted $180.00 + tax and they would need it all day. This shop has never installed one either so I'm questioning if I should have them install it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

These are super easy to install you just need the right tools. However, it should take no more then 1 hour to an 1 1/2 hours even when you have never done it before.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ALL DAY !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Noles View Post
    I was wondering about ordering this and having it installed. What are the going rate for installatio?
    I was quoted $180.00 + tax and they would need it all day. This shop has never installed one either so I'm questioning if I should have them install it.
    They are going to keep your Spyder ALL day it won't take them that long to do it ..... even the first time ..... The trick is getting the Spyder up about 2 ft. or more if you can ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Yep I have been told you have to lift 22 inches to replace (2014+), my shop will do for 2 hours charge at $84.00 an hour. I'm still debating doing it myself. But my wife wants the dealer to do it. I put a little scratch on my baby when I replaced the antenna and she was none too happy.....
    Last edited by Ramg66; 05-26-2017 at 11:25 PM.

2016 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Default sway bar

Thanks everyone. I actually have a Spyder rider friend that is going to assist my husband and change it here at home. I am just going to purchase it perhaps on Ebay or Lemonsters Garage.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Noles View Post
    Thanks everyone. I actually have a Spyder rider friend that is going to assist my husband and change it here at home. I am just going to purchase it perhaps on Ebay or Lemonsters Garage.
    Don't buy it on eBay. Email me at fyredad@hotmail.com and you'll get a much better deal.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-26-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

My dealer charged me $80 on my F3T!