Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Oil Change in Valcourt

Ok so in a few days we will be heading to the Great White North and the 10 year Anniversary. My wife will be ryding the 2013 RTL and our trip to Valcourt will be right at 3000 miles, so where can a guy get an oil change before heading home? Gotta keep the warranty in play! Any thoughts?? Maybe BRP will provide complimentary oil changes for anyone traveling 2000 or more miles to get there!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default OIL CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Ok so in a few days we will be heading to the Great White North and the 10 year Anniversary. My wife will be ryding the 2013 RTL and our trip to Valcourt will be right at 3000 miles, so where can a guy get an oil change before heading home? Gotta keep the warranty in play! Any thoughts?? Maybe BRP will provide complimentary oil changes for anyone traveling 2000 or more miles to get there!
    Well I'm 110miles south of Valcourt ( 05660 )... on Rt 100 or you can take I-91 and go west to me , or come down I-89 and get off in Waterbury ( Rt100 ), then 6 mi. south to me ....... I have tools, ramps , a Pit etc. You bring your Oil ( of choice lots of places on the way down to buy evn on Sun . ) and you can do it my house Rain or Shine. If you come down on Rt 100 you can connect to Rt 108 & go through the ( famous ) Notch Road at Mt Mansfield ( makes the Dragon look straight )........... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 05-15-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well I'm 110miles south of Valcourt ( 05660 )... on Rt 100 or you can take I-91 and go west to me , or come down I-89 and get off in Waterbury ( Rt100 ), then 6 mi. south to me ....... I

have tools, ramps , a Pit etc. You bring your Oil ( of choice lots of places on the way down to buy evn on Sun . ) and you can do it my house Rain or Shine. If you come down on Rt 100 you can go through the ( famous ) Notch Road at Mt Mansfield ( makes the Dragon look straight )........... Mike
    What a wonderful offer! Love this site!

Spyder Garage

Mike is a nice guy and always willing to help out.

Spyder Garage

Default ROAD CORRECTION

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    What a wonderful offer! Love this site!
    ...." THE NOTCH ROAD " is actually RT 108 but you can connect to it easily as you come south on Rt 100 ..... Mea Culpa ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Gotta say...

Don't hold your breath.. your better off going to Mike's...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Well I'm 110miles south of Valcourt ( 05660 )... on Rt 100 or you can take I-91 and go west to me , or come down I-89 and get off in Waterbury ( Rt100 ), then 6 mi. south to me ....... I have tools, ramps , a Pit etc. You bring your Oil ( of choice lots of places on the way down to buy evn on Sun . ) and you can do it my house Rain or Shine. If you come down on Rt 100 you can connect to Rt 108 & go through the ( famous ) Notch Road at Mt Mansfield ( makes the Dragon look straight )........... Mike
    I was wondering how they were going to deal with that metric oil if an oil change was necessary. Your solution solves it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Aren't they giving complimentary oil changes?

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Dealer in Valcourt

Hi everybody,

Doing it yourself is a good way to go.

But if you need a dealer near the event, there is one directly across the street where the event will be. My guess is that they will be really loaded on those days, but maybe you can call in advance to reserve a place.

a quick search on the web will get you to
    Performance NC, Valcourt.

If needed, there's also one in Sherbrooke (performance NC), about 20 minutes from there. And even one in Granby, also about 20 minutes but in the opposite direction.

If you need more info, just ask. I'm located just between Valcourt and Sherbrooke...
    2016 F3T , Red

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    Aren't they giving complimentary oil changes?
    I am sure that they will extend complimentary service for those attending. It will be done following a donation of 300 USD or 450 CD!

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When you stop at Mike's: make sure that he cooks for you also!
    (Sorry Mike: they have to know about this little secret! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Mike thank you so much for the generous offer. Really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 05-16-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Oil Change

If you need a dealer and want to stay with a stateside dealer, go to Walt's Sales and Service in Derby, VT, just 2 miles south of the Aut-55/I-91 border crossing in Derby Line, VT at 1972 Route 5, Derby, VT.

Spyder Garage

Default OIL SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Red RT-S View Post
    If you need a dealer and want to stay with a stateside dealer, go to Walt's Sales and Service in Derby, VT, just 2 miles south of the Aut-55/I-91 border crossing in Derby Line, VT at 1972 Route 5, Derby, VT.
    I thought about suggesting this ....... Do you know if they will be OPEN that Sunday ??????....... Mike

Spyder Garage

The local Spyder dealer in Valcourt will be open all weekend during Homecoming for repairs and servicing. I recommend you call directly before hand to book a time for oil changes and service.

Mario (GM) or Nicholas (Service Manager) are the right contacts. English may be rough but they'll take good care of you.

Performance NC Valcourt
    9060, de la Montagne
    Valcourt, QC J0E 2L0
    Phone: 450 532-2262
    valcourt@performancenc.ca

Spyder Garage

Default OIL CHANGE IN VALCOURT

For those who want to make an oil change, Performance NC in Valcourt will be open

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Lamont

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    The local Spyder dealer in Valcourt will be open all weekend during Homecoming for repairs and servicing. I recommend you call directly before hand to book a time for oil changes and service.

Mario (GM) or Nicholas (Service Manager) are the right contacts. English may be rough but they'll take good care of you.

Performance NC Valcourt
    9060, de la Montagne
    Valcourt, QC J0E 2L0
    Phone: 450 532-2262
    valcourt@performancenc.ca
    I have my appointment on June 2nd!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

guess that you'll have LOTS of time now, to stop and sample Mike's cooking!

Spyder Garage

Default Exactly Right

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    guess that you'll have LOTS of time now, to stop and sample Mike's cooking!
    Hate to get my hands dirty before a good meal!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good food just makes the dirt taste even better!!

Spyder Garage

I am staying in Binghamton, NY the day before I arrive at Valcourt. Your comment about Notch Road sounds like I should make a little detour and and take this in. Could you give a little more info as to which roads I should take. Thanks for the info.

Spyder Garage

Default WELLLLLLL NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT

Quote Originally Posted by ronrico View Post
    I am staying in Binghamton, NY the day before I arrive at Valcourt. Your comment about Notch Road sounds like I should make a little detour and and take this in. Could you give a little more info as to which roads I should take. Thanks for the info.
    There are sooooo many ways to get there..... I would be typing for hours ...... Use Google maps from where you are to Stowe VT..... Rt 108 goes north past the Ski area to Cambridge Vt and Rt 15....... I did the " NOTCH " today and I think I broke my all time record run ...... there were zero cars ..... 90 degree's this early in May is very unusual ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

There are sooooo many ways to get there..... I would be typing for hours ...... Use Google maps from where you are to Stowe VT..... Rt 108 goes north past the Ski area to Cambridge Vt and Rt 15....... I did the " NOTCH " today and I think I broke my all time record run ...... there were zero cars ..... 90 degree's this early in May is very unusual ..... Mike

Thanks I was on maps and had that road highlighted. Just making sure that I got the correct road so that I do the 'NOTCH'. Thanks again for the info and hope to run into you at Valcourt. Im staying in Sherbrooke at the Le Floral.

Spyder Garage

I also rode on the NOTCH yesterday. There was 1 other motorcycle on the NOTCH, and no cars. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Deb and I travelled that road many years ago. I think it was back in 1994. I think that is high time that we do it again. We will have to pick a weekend this summer and ride it.