Spyder Garage

Default Bike week Myrtle Beach !!

The wife and I just happen to be on vacation this week ! Bike week. Weather not great today but still seeing a pile of bikes. Knew I should have brought the Spyder down. At least going to the group spots and check out the venders and the entertainment !!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Damn!

Had I of known about Myrtle Beach bike week I would have gone. I have reservations for OC MD in September though. Have fun and take a few pictures and post a few. Now I'm upset, maybe a bowl of ice cream is now needed.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

Welcome to Myrtle Beach! I plan to take the F3s out for a ride and check out all the bikes and vendors after the rain stops. The town gets crazy busy from this weekend on for the rest of the summer. Hope you enjoy the stay, weather will be great after today.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Welcome to Myrtle Beach! I plan to take the F3s out for a ride and check out all the bikes and vendors after the rain stops. The town gets crazy busy from this weekend on for the rest of the summer. Hope you enjoy the stay, weather will be great after today.
    The wife and i will be there on the 20th , maybe we will see you there.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Default Bike Week

Send me a message when you get into town. I would be glad to meet ya!