Thread: WTB: F3 Topcase

Spyder Garage

Default WTB: F3 Topcase

I just purchased a 2016 F3-T and would like to install a topcase with the integrated backrest.
    I know they sell them on ebay, I'm just looking to see if there is anyone here that has one that they would like to sell.

Thanks
    Spyder Rentals
    www.rydeonmotorsports.com

Life is a Ryde-Enjoy the Journey

Currently Own: 2014 RT, 2016 F3-T
    Used to own: 2012 RT & 2009 RS

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default EgPS

Hey Mark, you can get one at Elk Grove Power Sports!

Larry
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Yes, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Hey Mark, you can get one at Elk Grove Power Sports!

Larry
    Thanks Larry, I was just looking to see if I could get one for a little less $$$.
    Spyder Rentals
    www.rydeonmotorsports.com

Life is a Ryde-Enjoy the Journey

Currently Own: 2014 RT, 2016 F3-T
    Used to own: 2012 RT & 2009 RS

Spyder Garage

Default beware

Quote Originally Posted by RydeOn View Post
    I just purchased a 2016 F3-T and would like to install a topcase with the integrated backrest.
    I know they sell them on ebay, I'm just looking to see if there is anyone here that has one that they would like to sell.

Thanks

If you're talking about the top case from BRP that is stock on 2017 Limited, I suggest you to go to a dealer and try it before you invest more than 2000$ in it.

That's what I did and my wife is really not confortable with it.

The back rest put the passenger at least 1 to 2 inches more to the front of the spyder so you definatly have less room for both riders.

The seat also seems to be a little bit inclined toward front.

At first, I was trying to find a way to buy it from Europe (there's a deal actually in Europe where you can get the complete top case (with amp and side panels) for 750Euros). But, since I tried it, I no longer wan't it and it's not even a matter of $$$. (Still don't know why ther a so much difference between deals in Europe and here though).
    2016 F3T , Red