Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Heated Passenger grips

I thought I had read a little while ago that the 2017 F3 Limited has heated passenger grips. Is this true? I have did not see it in there catalog. If it is true can it be purchased as an accessory and added to my 2016 Limited?

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Yep

It is true. The passenger grips on the F3L are heated. You will see a small button just like the driver grip switch just in front of the left passenger grip!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Id be interested in this as well. Def curious now.

Spyder Garage

Bump. I found the parts microfiche online and found the heated grips but wondering if all that is needed after those is the switch. Cant seem to find the switch but im sure i can call a dealer for the switch. Anyone know if thats all thats needed? (2 grips and a switch)