Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster LED Fog Lamps and Headlights

Spent the morning installing the Lamonster LED fog light and LED headlights in my 2015 F3S. This was a pretty straight forward install, once I got the Tupperware off, the Fog lights just kinda fell into place, I was impressed by the quality of the lights, they were pre-aimed and the LED headlights were clocked ahead of time by Lamonster so I didn't have to mess with that either.
    I've ordered a few other parts from Lamonster since I bought my F3 and I must say, I've not been disappointed with anything. Hell, he even ships priority mail. I ordered the LED headlights last month and just ordered the Fog's last week. I wanted to install both at the same time so I only had to pull the Tupperware off once, the new light are Bright
    If you're planning on getting either one of these lights make sure you watch the video's they put out, helps cut install time.0.5.jpg1.jpg1.5.jpg2.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cmarsala View Post
    Spent the morning installing the Lamonster LED fog light and LED headlights in my 2015 F3S. This was a pretty straight forward install, once I got the Tupperware off, the Fog lights just kinda fell into place, I was impressed by the quality of the lights, they were pre-aimed and the LED headlights were clocked ahead of time by Lamonster so I didn't have to mess with that either.
    I've ordered a few other parts from Lamonster since I bought my F3 and I must say, I've not been disappointed with anything. Hell, he even ships priority mail. I ordered the LED headlights last month and just ordered the Fog's last week. I wanted to install both at the same time so I only had to pull the Tupperware off once, the new light are Bright
    If you're planning on getting either one of these lights make sure you watch the video's they put out, helps cut install time.0.5.jpg1.jpg1.5.jpg2.jpg

I too have ordered the fog lights, and want to get the headlights too. Thank you for letting me see the difference.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have them on my RTS and my F3T and they are very bright, I haven't used them at night as of yet
    but They will make a big difference in seeing and being seen. Congrats on the install and enjoy.
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Default fog lights

While we were at Spyderfest i pickup up a set of fog lights for our RT.
    very nice.

ride safe
    geo

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I did both sets before leaving for SpyderFest and am running with brights on during the day. My impression is less people are thinking about pulling out in front of me. Haven't been on a real dark road yet at night but they will be better than stock.

Spyder Garage

Default My first order from Lamonster

I too just ordered a set of the led fog lights, glad you like them.
    Thanks for the photos and the info
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Active Member hillbillywhisperer's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just put in the LED headlights also and I agree, it was pretty straight forward. When I had all the plastic off I realized I should have ordered the fog lights also. Oh well.

I do have to say. Everything I have ordered from Lamonster has been top quality and if ordered early in the day has come next day or 2 days max. Fog lights and floor boards are next on my list.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought the Can-Am fog lights but wish I bought the Lamonster lights instead. They look brighter.

Spyder Garage

I installed the fog lights ( and halo rings ) a few months ago and really needed the LED headlights to make it look complete. I installed the Lamonster headlights last week and what a difference it makes in the look. Love it!

18221582_10155199847862246_1766301549925998105_n.jpg18268300_10155199847917246_4076300038561607376_n.jpg