Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Spyder RT-S SE6 Circuit Yellow Metallic For sale!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Can-Am-...BZD8Yz&vxp=mtr

I am selling my 2015 Spyder RT-S SE6 due to financial reasons.

I posted it on ebay as a paypal only transaction as it protects both the buyer and myself.

Please let me know if you have any questions!Left Side.jpgRight Side.jpgFront of Bike (All).jpgBack of Bike.jpgMilage.jpgLeft Side.jpgRight Side.jpgFront of Bike (All).jpgBack of Bike.jpgMilage.jpg

Description from Ebay:

-2015 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6
    - Circuit Yellow Metallic.
    - VIN: 2BXNBDD22FV003667
    - Only 8,900 miles.
    - $23,500.00. Must sell for financial reasons. I use it as a daily commute.
    - I have had all maintenance done thus far, and will have the 9,000 mile maintenance done prior to sale. I have had no mechanical issues with this bike.
    - The sale of the bike will include the following
    - Driver backrest.
    - RAM mount X-Grip setup for phones, and aux cord from rear input to X-Grip.
    - A Chubby Cups drink holder
    - Two covers - a half cover and a full Can Am cover.
    - Transfer of the B.E.S.T Warranty which is good until 4/30/2018. Includes 24/7 roadside assistance. (I have included a picture of the certificate).
    - I require a $500 non-refundable deposit and payment IN FULL within 7 days of the sale.
    - ONLY PAYPAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
    - Near Tampa FL International Airport. Fly in and drive the bike home!
    - Florida law requires a motorcycle license and proof of insurance to complete the sale. There is a title lein with the bank.
    - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE, I wish I didn't have to sell my bike, but as I stated I am financially unable to keep it.
    There is a small scratch from when the X-Grip was mounted due to my mistake of using an allen wrench instead of a bit. I included a picture, but you cannot see the scratch from any other angle except when you’re over top of the glove box itself.
    I put mothers 3 step waxing system with a top coat of synthetic wax at the beginning of April, so you shouldn’t have to wax it for at least 6 months.
    The front wind deflectors/ drink holder are off in the picture due to waxing, I put them back on after it was taken.
    I haven’t had any type of mechanical issues since the purchase of the bike, I cannot stress enough that I absolutely love this bike, and have a blast riding it, but unfortunately I just don’t have the means to keep it.
    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
    Thank you for looking!
    Last edited by CodyPASO12; 05-09-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPASO12 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Can-Am-...BZD8Yz&vxp=mtr

I am selling my 2015 Spyder RT-S SE6 due to financial reasons.

I posted it on ebay as a paypal only transaction as it protects both the buyer and myself.

Please let me know if you have any questions!Left Side.jpgRight Side.jpgFront of Bike (All).jpgBack of Bike.jpgMilage.jpgLeft Side.jpgRight Side.jpgFront of Bike (All).jpgBack of Bike.jpgMilage.jpg

Description from Ebay:

-2015 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6
    - Circuit Yellow Metallic.
    - VIN: 2BXNBDD22FV003667
    - Only 8,900 miles.
    - $23,500.00. Must sell for financial reasons. I use it as a daily commute.
    - I have had all maintenance done thus far, and will have the 9,000 mile maintenance done prior to sale. I have had no mechanical issues with this bike.
    - The sale of the bike will include the following
    - Driver backrest.
    - RAM mount X-Grip setup for phones, and aux cord from rear input to X-Grip.
    - A Chubby Cups drink holder
    - Two covers - a half cover and a full Can Am cover.
    - Transfer of the B.E.S.T Warranty which is good until 4/30/2018. Includes 24/7 roadside assistance. (I have included a picture of the certificate).
    - I require a $500 non-refundable deposit and payment IN FULL within 7 days of the sale.
    - ONLY PAYPAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
    - Near Tampa FL International Airport. Fly in and drive the bike home!
    - Florida law requires a motorcycle license and proof of insurance to complete the sale. There is a title lein with the bank.
    - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE, I wish I didn't have to sell my bike, but as I stated I am financially unable to keep it.
    There is a small scratch from when the X-Grip was mounted due to my mistake of using an allen wrench instead of a bit. I included a picture, but you cannot see the scratch from any other angle except when you’re over top of the glove box itself.
    I put mothers 3 step waxing system with a top coat of synthetic wax at the beginning of April, so you shouldn’t have to wax it for at least 6 months.
    The front wind deflectors/ drink holder are off in the picture due to waxing, I put them back on after it was taken.
    I haven’t had any type of mechanical issues since the purchase of the bike, I cannot stress enough that I absolutely love this bike, and have a blast riding it, but unfortunately I just don’t have the means to keep it.
    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
    Thank you for looking!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPASO12 View Post
    Bump
    Bump