Spyder Garage

Default Vegas bound tomorrow!

Evening SpyderLovers!

Just an FYI, wifey and I are riding the Batpod and Gipsy Danger to Vegas tomorrow for our 5th anniversary. This will be our longest ride together, to date (200+ miles).

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any of you other 3-wheeled aficionados tomorrow along the I-15!
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Spyder Garage

Default Happy anniversary...

Have a safe trip and keep cool....hydrate it do get hot out that way...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Have a safe trip and keep cool....hydrate it do get hot out that way...

Most definitely!
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congrats on your anniversary! Have a fun ryde!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Ride safe and have a great time. One of my favorite destinations. And...we don't gamble.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Great ride all the way around! Got back yesterday around 1:30 PM. Sadly, no pictures

Trikes performed BEYOND admirably. I LOVE I-15 between Barstow and Primm, incidentally...I had it WOT in 6th doing 92 MPH, and people are STILL zipping past me! Let them get the tickets...ha ha ha.

On the Strip, Heather and I are in a lane adjacent to a ridiculously clean Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera...and the folks on the sidewalk are gawking and giving thumbs up to the Spyders that cost 1/12th of the gorgeous supercar next to us (and them).