Spyder Garage

Default Just added a new board

It's not one you can post to but if you bookmarked the forums and never go to the front page (like you should if you want latest Spyder news) you can now see all the SpyderLovers supporting vendors. I hope this will help some of you from having a bad purchasing experience from other unscrupulous vendors.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/f...play.php?f=126

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    It's not one you can post to but if you bookmarked the forums and never go to the front page (like you should if you want latest Spyder news) you can now see all the SpyderLovers supporting vendors. I hope this will help some of you from having a bad purchasing experience from other unscrupulous vendors.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/f...play.php?f=126
    Thanks, Lamont.

I deleted my earlier (silly) posts from a thread about this very topic, just because some folks were getting irritated by our expression of annoyance at advertising. If I want to be advertised to by an unknown dealer/vendor, well, I'll just open up my spam email or turn on the television.

You and all of us here have spent over a year now sorting out the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to practices and products and vendors. A great deal of time and money has been wasted by many learning these lessons. And we're still learning, of course.

This site is getting large, and I realize it can't be all things to all people, but the fun mixed with the cameraderie mixed with the excellent products and services we've come to know is the reason I and so many others keep visiting here.

(Just this one time, )

Spyder Garage

I don't seem to be very good at getting sponsors as some sites are but the ones we do have seem to be pretty good with No Magic Neon at the top of the list.

This site and the Spyder are a labor of love to me and we have a really great core group of members here that keep me wanting to make this site even better and to help us all get to know our Spyder and each other a little better. This will be a great year for SpyderLovers!

Spyder Garage

Great Job Lamont. Great site, if it wasn't for this site i would never have bought a , or any of the mods from the sponsors. This site is so full of helpful views, hints and good stuff . You are much appreciated for all the effort and hard work, job well done keep us all happy ers.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Great Job Lamont. Great site, if it wasn't for this site i would never have bought a , or any of the mods from the sponsors. This site is so full of helpful views, hints and good stuff . You are much appreciated for all the effort and hard work, job well done keep us all happy ers.
    This site was a major factor in my eventual purchase of the Spyder. The people here had already discussed a lot of my questions. By lurking at first, then joining and researching the archives I addressed most of the issues or questions I had. Then meeting the NE crew for the banner signing was just the best. That pretty much sealed my decision.

So thanks a lot Lamont. The support in the forum is godsend for us. I just ordered my CHAD windshield. Evan and Patti remembered me from Brattleboro! This place and these people are my second home.
    Marilyn