Spyder Garage

Cool North Dakota Owners please say Hi.

I just thought I would start a thread for North Dakota riders to say hi, so we can get an idea of where people are.

I will start it off.

My name is James, My wife Jennifer and I, and are 2 mostly grown kids currently live in Watford City. We are new to the Spyder world. We are trying to get out more, work really keeps us stuck most of the time. We do get to Sturgis every year. Not much other then that to say, I just wanted to get things rolling with identifying the few riders we have in ND.
    2019 RTL

Farkles
    BRP Comfort Seat.
    Foam Grips
    Lidlox
    BRP Passenger armrests
    Baja Ron Anti sway bar
    Lamonster's upgraded BRP vibration damper.

Spyder Garage

Talking Hi from Hazen, ND

Well hello! . We are also new to the Spyder world. Hubby and I bought a White RTS in April.
    Blaine and I (Micki) have two children. One on his own in the world and a daughter who has one more year of college. We are looking forward to a trip to Glacier in July.
    Now if the weather would just cooperate and let up on the wind, we'd be out riding!!

Spyder Garage

Nice to finally get someone else to say hi. I know there are a few others on here, but none posted. I have been riding some around town, not much of the longer rides, seat is too hard. I just got an airhawk type seat pad, we shall see if it helps. We did go for a ride through the north unit a few weeks back, it was a nice ride. I have been working on a few thing getting it ready for are sturgis trip. congrats on your spyder. feel free to message if you need anything.
    2019 RTL

Farkles
    BRP Comfort Seat.
    Foam Grips
    Lidlox
    BRP Passenger armrests
    Baja Ron Anti sway bar
    Lamonster's upgraded BRP vibration damper.

Spyder Garage

Default Hi from West Fargo

Wife and I bought our Spyder last week. It's been a long time since we had a two-wheeler and I missed it. This was a spur of the moment purchase, but we are excited to start riding when the snow clears. The good news is that the wife wants to get her license too!
    Tony

2012 RT-S SE5 - Viper Red
    Castle Atom SV Tarmac Modular Helmets
    Sena SMH5 Headsets
    Ultraguard Half Cover
    Hopnel Luggage: Frunk, Top Case, and Saddlebags
    Big Bike Parts Short Spiral Antenna
    Kumho Ecsta AST 225/50R15 Rear Tire

Future Plans:
    2013 Cooling Kit
    Vibration Dampener/Belt Tensioner
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    High-Mount Brake Light

Spyder Garage

Hi I’m Herb and my wife Donna from Fairfield ND We ride every chance we get and love every minute of it. Donna put together a couple rides last year out of Dickinson. We had a good time and met some riders that were fun to be around. Lol but you know the patch and how fast our season goes by. So we didn’t get any more group rides last year. We are headed to Deadwood for the three wheeler rally July 9th. Have a great season and a safe one If your on Hwy 85 stop by we are the house on the north side of club85.
    ND Rider

Spyder Garage

Cool Hello from Park River, ND

We have a few Spyders here in the great white north. Welcome to the the Great State of North Dakota!!!!!

Tom and Anita