Spyder Garage

Default "Missing Heat Shield" with Seal FloorBoards?

I bought the Missing Heat Shield without realizing how it installed to the Spyder. I have Seal FloorBoards installed and they bolt to where the heat shield gose. My question is has anyone ever installed both at the same time? Can I just stick the heat shield to the back of the floorboard mount? Any help from someone in the know would be wonderful. I would love to have them both and I hate sending things back
    2019 RTL

Farkles
    BRP Comfort Seat.
    Foam Grips
    Lidlox
    BRP Passenger armrests
    Baja Ron Anti sway bar
    Lamonster's upgraded BRP vibration damper.
    2019 RTL , Asphalt Grey Metallic Dark

Spyder Garage

Cool Missing heat shield

Quote Originally Posted by Huked View Post
    I bought the Missing Heat Shield without realizing how it installed to the Spyder. I have Seal FloorBoards installed and they bolt to where the heat shield gose. My question is has anyone ever installed both at the same time? Can I just stick the heat shield to the back of the floorboard mount? Any help from someone in the know would be wonderful. I would love to have them both and I hate sending things back
    I just installed the missing heat shield on my f3t and I can tell you when it sticks on its not coming off . If you clean and prep it according to the instructions you will be fine . I think BRP should have done this when they build the bikes . First bike I have owned that didn't have an inner belt guard .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billy514 View Post
    I just installed the missing heat shield on my f3t and I can tell you when it sticks on its not coming off . If you clean and prep it according to the instructions you will be fine . I think BRP should have done this when they build the bikes . First bike I have owned that didn't have an inner belt guard .

Thanks, but it is not the belt guard it is the heat shield. The seal floorboards are mounted to where you would normally stick the shield.
    2019 RTL

Farkles
    BRP Comfort Seat.
    Foam Grips
    Lidlox
    BRP Passenger armrests
    Baja Ron Anti sway bar
    Lamonster's upgraded BRP vibration damper.
    2019 RTL , Asphalt Grey Metallic Dark