Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Mods to my 08 Spyder DIY

Installed fuel door with perma cap. Mikes info very helpful here. Four inch risers, added a piece of 1" dial stock on my madstad to hold my cup and ball for GPS. Mutazu bags, hand brake, and sports fender. Here's some pictures of the mods.
    David ws1.jpgt1.jpggc1.jpghb1 (2).jpgbags.jpg
    Last edited by Warlock; 05-04-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MODS

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Installed fuel door with perma cap. Mikes info very helpful here. Four inch risers, added a piece of 1" dial stock on my madstad to hold my cup and ball for GPS. Mutazu bags, hand brake, and sports fender. Here's some pictures of the mods.
    David ws1.jpgt1.jpggc1.jpghb1 (2).jpgbags.jpg
    Nice job on the Mods especially the Gas door Dave, I'm just finishing up on the Magnetic catch on the Door for your Buddy ..... He will be able to have it open forwards if He likes ....... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Nice job on the Mods especially the Gas door Dave, I'm just finishing up on the Magnetic catch on the Door for your Buddy ..... He will be able to have it open forwards if He likes ....... Mike
    I installed a piece to keep the door from going in too far. How is the time frame for the mirrors? My buddy was asking about the door and perma cap today. Might have to take a look at the magnet trick.

David
    Last edited by Warlock; 05-04-2017 at 11:18 PM.