Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Hope mine shows up in my mailbox soon. It's been 19 days so hopefully will arrive this week. Mine was shipped on April 10th. Tracking says it arrived in Chicago on the 20th.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Picked up a set of Magic Mirror Mounts from Lamont while my wife and I were at Spyderfest....I installed these mighty magnets today, after we returned home, and it only took about 15 minutes to install them on "My Serenity" wow....Magic Mirror Mounts is going to save a lot of wear and tear at service and farkle time.... I really like them ........
    " My Serenity "......2017 Spyder F3T....Silver Gray in color,Red dragon on Celtic cross on frunk,Blade wheels,Spyderpops bumpskid,LED headlights and foglights,Lamonster heim joints,Lamonster powerpoint,F3 Spyder cuff, Lidlocks helmet lock,Lamonster air pack,Ron-jon sway bar,Sara Clark painted thin blue line and Sheriffs badge, Spyderpops LED strobe brake and rear turn signal lights, Lamonster gas cap, bluetooth.
    2017 F3T , silver

Spyder Garage

Default Lucky

I ordered mine April 2nd got a message they were shipped on the 10th.
    May 1st and still no M&M's. I wrote Russell and was told the problem is on my end.
    My bad, should have ordered from somewhere else.
    Never again.
    B.S.
    Buckeye

Spyder Garage

Default Magic Mirror mounts

Where can I buy them ? All the places I have checked show them "out of stock"

Spyder Garage

Default Looks like Doc has them

Quote Originally Posted by BKetchen View Post
    Where can I buy them ? All the places I have checked show them "out of stock"
    Check out Roadster Renovations (site sponsor) on the home page. Just checked and looks like he still has them.

Good luck, they are great.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rmag View Post
    Check out Roadster Renovations (site sponsor) on the home page. Just checked and looks like he still has them.

Good luck, they are great.
    We are waiting for a new shipment. About 10-12 days. You can go ahead and order and be guaranteed to get them when we receive them.

Spyder Garage

Got mine installed, very easy install took 30 minutes but I always take my time. Only had to take my mirrors off the old fashion way one time.

Spyder Garage

Default Awsome

Installed mine last week about 30 minutes. Very straight forward install. They are rock solid at speed no more mirror shake. It's a must have.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Chuck 54 View Post
    I ordered mine April 2nd got a message they were shipped on the 10th.
    May 1st and still no M&M's. I wrote Russell and was told the problem is on my end.
    My bad, should have ordered from somewhere else.
    Never again.
    B.S.
    Buckeye

I got mine today!
    After 35 days. They're as advertised, I can't believe any magnet can be so powerful. I tore the shipping bag taking it from the mailbox, then it stuck to the steel garage door. It took a few minutes to install and at first wasn't too happy with how they fit, there was still a gap on the front of the mirror. But then I took out the front spacer and now they fit nice and tight. Sweet.
    I fellow Spyder rider sent me a message, he ordered his the same day I did, but today he got a torn empty shipping bag in his mail. All I could do is tell him to call Russell. Those magnets are stuck somewhere, probably discovered by somebody wondering wtf?
    Sorry about your luck SPYD1
    Chuck

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Chuck 54 View Post
    I got mine today!
    After 35 days. They're as advertised, I can't believe any magnet can be so powerful. I tore the shipping bag taking it from the mailbox, then it stuck to the steel garage door. It took a few minutes to install and at first wasn't too happy with how they fit, there was still a gap on the front of the mirror. But then I took out the front spacer and now they fit nice and tight. Sweet.
    I fellow Spyder rider sent me a message, he ordered his the same day I did, but today he got a torn empty shipping bag in his mail. All I could do is tell him to call Russell. Those magnets are stuck somewhere, probably discovered by somebody wondering wtf?
    Sorry about your luck SPYD1
    Chuck
    Yep. That's my luck. I contacted Russel for a refund. I'm sure he will come through.

Spyder Garage

Ordered mine today from Doc at Roadster Renovations.

Spyder Garage

Cool YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got them today and installed them immediately. Very easy install. They are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    Yep. That's my luck. I contacted Russel for a refund. I'm sure he will come through.
    Mine must have been in the same shipment. It had been over 30 days since I placed the order and still no delivery. I contacted Russ and he stated that there were problems with some of the April 10th shipments. He refunded my payment so I will place another order with a USA based distributor. If by chance his shipment does arrive some day I will repay him for the original sell price and resell them locally. I must say that Russ is a pleasure to work with and a honest business man.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Mine must have been in the same shipment. It had been over 30 days since I placed the order and still no delivery. I contacted Russ and he stated that there were problems with some of the April 10th shipments. He refunded my payment so I will place another order with a USA based distributor. If by chance his shipment does arrive some day I will repay him for the original sell price and resell them locally. I must say that Russ is a pleasure to work with and a honest business man.
    Just did the same thing, with the same thoughts. Russ offered to refund me as well. If they come I'll sell them locally, and just pay Russ the money back. Seems like a stand-up guy that's stuck in a lousy shipping situation. Too bad really. He said that there were issue with the April shipments.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post

for piece of mind i used some long plastic wire ties for life support. i found out
    you dont lean on the top of the mirror when cleaning the w/shield
    2015 rts-white pearl- mods- '16 F3 fat 6 chrome wheels,
    and some little stuff. setback utopia backrest, baja ron
    sway bar, oem adj. air deflectors, marlin gps compass,
    lamonster fbb foot pegs[modified brackets], lamonts
    vibration damper, rock guard, and side case stiffener kit,
    . brp comfort seat. , fomozas and
    altimax, magic mirror mts, and wide mirrors.
    [joyce & irvin toms]

Spyder Garage

I took the plunge also and ordered and installed the magic mounts. I see where getting the mirrors off the first time is nerve-racking, had to hit them so hard I thought I was going to break something.

The magnets seem to work well but I wish the kit came with the lanyards for peace of mind. Still worried that a big pothole here in Ohio is going to make one pop off. We have some BIG potholes.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKid View Post
    I took the plunge also and ordered and installed the magic mounts. I see where getting the mirrors off the first time is nerve-racking, had to hit them so hard I thought I was going to break something.

The magnets seem to work well but I wish the kit came with the lanyards for peace of mind. Still worried that a big pothole here in Ohio is going to make one pop off. We have some BIG potholes.
    If they're that big you'll have more then the mirror to worry about. Like the front end or a wheel/tire.
    If you haven't seen it already find Mike(Blue Knight 911)'s post on how he made his lanyard. Probably un necessary but so easy and cheap,why not?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You would have to fall into a large hole for the mirror to fall off. But that extra security cant hurt anything.

Spyder Garage

Default Great product

Got mine today. Took about 15 min a side to install. I think it goes on the "must have" list.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Ken View Post
    Got mine today. Took about 15 min a side to install. I think it goes on the "must have" list.
    I agree completely.
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Default good item

love my magic mirrors...

Spyder Garage

Default Magic mirrors are great

Got my mirrors and installed them in 20 min both sides best gargle ever hardest part was taking the magnets apart super powerful love my mirrors absolutely no shakes love thanks for providing this for the Rt Super happy in Florida

Spyder Garage

Default tethers

we at magic mirrors greatly appreciate all the feedback coming in
    and we will act on every failing highlighted

postage has been dismal,and i am now waiting for application to DHL to be approved
    the funny thing is,apart from the april 10 fiasco (they were held over in melbourne for 12 days)the holdups seem to be in usa facilities so i'm guessing customs.but its just like a black hole is sucking them in
    dealers mailings have been ok and are getting better but DHL should nail that also

due to aforementioned feedback,we now encourage the use of tethers
    until i can get the coated stainless wire ones up and running,we are using braided cord

if you want to add tethers to non tether purchases then we youtube a simple tether which anyone can make and fit
    the website has a link to this now

thanks for all your feedback
    russ and brenda

ps...as you can see in the video,my petals are still raw steel trials....im going to have to upgrade to the plated ones

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Might just replace my original supplied tether with the cord.

I'll sell the original CLASSIC OZZIE tethers on the web for --- $50 the pair
    includes postage !
    Last edited by HayRog; 05-13-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

Sorry, I have to ask. You say you now "encourage" the use of. Why ? What feedback? Has anyone actually had a mirror come off? I got your original tethers and didn't even bother with them. I've had them on bumpy roads and above "normal" highway speeds and they don't budge. I feel as if something happens to knock these off the mounting then the mirrors will probably be the least of my worry. So why are you encouraging the use now, what happened? BTW - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!
    NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box