Spyder Garage

Default CB & Ipod problems

2015 RTS: When I key the CB mike to talk the Apple Touch 16 GB Blue Ipod stops playing music and will not resume playing until the bike is cut off and restarted. Both the Ipod and the CB work perfect independently. I have the correct connections and they are secure. I have also updated the Ipod which did not solve the problem. While the Ipod is playing it is recognized as connected on the screen. However, once you key the CB mike the status of the Ipod changes to NOT connected and or recognized. First thing I checked was the power connection plug in the tour pack and its connection to the Ipod and both are tight and secure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ray

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ray reese View Post
    2015 RTS: When I key the CB mike to talk the Apple Touch 16 GB Blue Ipod stops playing music and will not resume playing until the bike is cut off and restarted. Both the Ipod and the CB work perfect independently. I have the correct connections and they are secure. I have also updated the Ipod which did not solve the problem. While the Ipod is playing it is recognized as connected on the screen. However, once you key the CB mike the status of the Ipod changes to NOT connected and or recognized. First thing I checked was the power connection plug in the tour pack and its connection to the Ipod and both are tight and secure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ray

Believe it or not I had exact same problem what I found that works flawlessly are de-activated iPhones 4 using it as and MP3 player. Just plug it into the trunk and forget about. They also work great on the 2016's RT and F3's Are you going to be at Spyderfest? I have 3 iPhones left with hours of mp3 files/playlist loaded.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Sorry, we will be at the Outer Banks Bike Fest at Nags Head NC that weekend. But thanks for the information.