Spyder Garage

Default SpyderLovers Banner

Hi to all the Ohio SpyderLovers. If I am not able to hand off the banner to daddydarko this weekend I am considering taking the banner as far as Butler, PA on Sat. May 2nd. Along the way, I would love to have some Ohio Spyderlovers get together for a signing. I am thinking somewhere off I-80 south of Cleveland. From there I would continue on to Butler PA and drop the banner off to MSGTDOC if he is willing. He then can take the banner to Rollingthunder. Leaving Rolling Thunder try to get the banner to IrishtotheMax. He can take it back to WV. I will make arrangements to meet him and pick up the banner from him somewhere. When we leave for LA we will be going through IN, IL and MO on our way to meet Lamont in OK. How does this sound to everyone?
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

I live near Wheeling, WV, about an hour south of Pittsburgh, probably about 2 hours from I-80. I would be interested in getting involved.
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydyr View Post
    I live near Wheeling, WV, about an hour south of Pittsburgh, probably about 2 hours from I-80. I would be interested in getting involved.
    We've been to your neck of the woods. We went whitewater rafting on our honeymoon and then took a youth group years later. Beautiful riding and country side down there. It looks like I will be handing off the banner to another rider to take it to Washington DC so I won't be making the trip to PA afterall. I will make sure daddydarko posts his route and stops though, so others can sign it.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

I'd love to take the banner but it seems I'm having problems getting my Spyder. Shop is still installing mods due to some delivery delays and backorders. I can't guarantee I'll make the Rolling Thunder event.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5