Spyder Garage

Default SpyderLovers Banner

Hi to all the SpyderLovers. If I am not able to hand off the banner to daddydarko this weekend I am considering taking the banner as far as Butler, PA on Sat. May 2nd. Along the way, I would love to have some Ohio Spyderlovers get together for a signing. I am thinking somewhere off I-80 south of Cleveland. From there I would continue on to Butler PA and drop the banner off to MSGTDOC if he is willing. He then can take the banner to Rollingthunder. Leaving Rolling Thunder try to get the banner to IrishtotheMax. He can take it back to WV. I will make arrangements to meet him and pick up the banner from him somewhere. When we leave for LA we will be going through IN, IL and MO on our way to meet Lamont in OK. How does this sound to everyone?
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Senior Moment
    Spyder Garage

If you are near RTE 15 in pennsylvania give a shout.

Spyder Garage

I just received a message from daddydarko (James) I am going to be getting the banner to him before he leaves for Rolling Thunder. I would have loved to gone to OH & PA but this makes so much more sense as he will already be traveling that way. I am sure he will meet many of you along the way or at the event. Still hoping to get it to IrishtotheMax for the return though.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

I dont have a spyder but I would have loved to seen everyone.

I love the idea of the banner getting past around.