Spyder Garage

Default Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter of US Spyder Ryders is up and running.

Please come join us this Saturday, April 15, 2017 at noon as most of the Directors of the new Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter of US Spyder Ryders will be present at Mill Race Park in Columbus, IN. Membership applications and Bylaws will be available. We will be there as an informal meet and greet. The main purpose is to support Roadster Renovations and Doc Humphreys as he will be filming a short commercial (for a Spyder product) and would like as many Spyders there as possible. My weather app says it'll be warm with some sun, high of 81.

Next Saturday, April 22, 2017, we will also have a meet and greet at Hangout at Flames 8450 Moller Rd Indianapolis 46268. 10am - 2pm. Membership applications and Bylaws will also be available.

Being a member of our Facebook group does not automatically make you a member of the Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter of US Spyder Ryders. To become a member please read and complete the By-Laws and Member Liability Waiver forms and submit them along with your Membership Dues to the chapter treasurer. Forms can be found at http://www.usspyderryders.com/incentralbrickyardforms. Non members must fill out a Non-Member Liability Waiver form prior to participating on rides/events and are strongly encouraged to become full members.

The objective of the Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter of US Spyder Ryders riding club in Indiana is to promote Can-Am Spyders and Spyder riding along with motorcycling in general. We also focus on having fun, and, at the same time, attempt to do the most good for our community and local charities.

So come out and let’s meet, join up and ride. It’s about time we have a Spyder riding group in Indiana and this will be the 25th chapter of the US Spyder Ryders in North America.

Please call me if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them.

Jerry
    317-445-1411

A note from Doc Humphreys of Roadster Renovations:

If anyone is interested, this Saturday, the 15th, at noon we will be filming a short commercial for Roadster Renovations at Mill Race Park in Columbus, IN. Shortly after, we will go on a ryde on 135 and 58. This road has some nice twisties if you haven't rode it you need to! In case of rain, we will reschedule.
    Last edited by Copperman; 04-13-2017 at 04:59 AM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I'm going. Any other Indiana folks going?
    2016, Pearl Red F3 Limited w/ matching BRP hitch. Garmin Zumo 590LM GPS w/ the BRP mount, Lamont's LED head lights, LED fog lights, TricLED front fender amber and red lights, SpyderLiter strobing brake lights. BRP Travel Cover, Mustang seat and backrest, Spyderpops Spyclops LED light and LED mirror turn signal lights.

Spyder Garage

Default tempting for a ride ....

this would be very cool ! a long ride too from Louisville ky, region

Spyder Garage

Wow, I wish I'd known about this earlier, the 15th, I'm tied up till noon, making breakfast for my church, the 22nd, I'll be in Brown County at another meal!! I'll try to catch up later.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can't pass on this tremendous opportunity for IN Spyder Riders to finally become organized. Thanks to all the organizers for taking "the bull by the horns". I'll be there solo(my wife has conflicts) to support my friends DOC & Kathy Humphries.
    Mike Tann
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Excited!

Looking forward to meeting and ryding with everyone!