Thread: TricLed

Spyder Garage

Default TricLed

After seeing so many positive posts here about TricLeds and seeing the way they light up the F3S, I decided to add them to my Farkel list. But today I got a text from a friend saying they were having a 10% off sale, I decided to just call and place an order.
    Cindy was very friendly and helpful, I end up getting the Safety package, the dual DRL and the Rear run/stop/turn lights. Hope to be seen better from all angles.
    I will let ya know how they work after the install.
    Thanks everyone, your knowledge and assistance is greatly appreciated.
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They really make it easy for installation. Reggie and Cindy are both good people.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Where did you see the 10% off? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything...
    2016 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Red face Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post
    After seeing so many positive posts here about TricLeds and seeing the way they light up the F3S, I decided to add them to my Farkel list. But today I got a text from a friend saying they were having a 10% off sale, I decided to just call and place an order.
    Cindy was very friendly and helpful, I end up getting the Safety package, the dual DRL and the Rear run/stop/turn lights. Hope to be seen better from all angles.

Hello, thank you again and it was a pleasure speaking to you earlier! All items go out tomorrow and tracking should be in your inbox.
    I hope our products will meet your expectations and if there is anything else I could do for you, please give me a call.

Sincerely,
    Cindy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb 10% off code: 10off

Quote Originally Posted by ncgrl1 View Post
    Where did you see the 10% off? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything...

Hi, I put a post here earlier, but you can see it in the Vendor Forum, under TricLED. Should be the top one.
    But the coupon code is 10off
    valid in the month of April for all of our TricLED - LED items.

Thanks!. call me at 954-908-7850 ext 3 if you need assistance

Spyder Garage

Yup,
    code 10off, it is on their Facebook page as well
    free shipping on anything over $60.00 too
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post

Good to hear fyi I got my appointment set at Spyderfest & that just lets me get to look for more farkles

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I really my TricLed mirror signals. Just be careful not to mount the LED strips backwards, else they're hardly visible in daylight.

Note to Cindy: Have the Instruction Sheets been updated to point this out? They should be...
    Great Product!
    NEW - 2015 RT Limited SE6 Intense Red Pearl - 07/21/15
    Retained the old mirrors with TricLed Signals
    General Altimax RT43 rear tire (at...17,000 miles) Ran for 36,500 miles
    Michelin Defender.......rear tire (at...53,500 miles) Ran for 60,700 miles
    Riken Raptor HR.........rear tire (at 114,200 miles)
    Vredestein Quatrac 5 front tires (at 70,500 miles, first new fronts!)
    Gear Brake Decelerometer Module

OLD - 2012 RT Limited SE5 Pearl White - 01/31/13 - Traded in at 32,600 miles.
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Kumho ECSTA AST rear tire (at 14,200 miles)
    TricLed Turn Signals in Mirrors
    2015 Limited , Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

They have ridiculously good customer support and I really like everything I've added to mine so far. My list keeps growing on stuff that I want to get from them. Got to convince the wife that the 10% off is a sign that now is the time to strike lol

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great products; from even GREATER folks!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Some pictures when the install is done would be appreciated.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default "Strike"

Quote Originally Posted by dieselengine9 View Post
    They have ridiculously good customer support and I really like everything I've added to mine so far. My list keeps growing on stuff that I want to get from them. Got to convince the wife that the 10% off is a sign that now is the time to strike lol

Hi dieselengine9, as I heard it many times , they say it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission from a woman...
    Or at least mine, do! haha.. I came home to find boxes delivered at home or sometime, something new parked in garage!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Hi dieselengine9, as I heard it many times , they say it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission from a woman...
    It's apparent that you've never met my Missus...
    (Coming up on 34 years of wedded..... Bliss!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    Or at least mine, do! haha.. I came home to find boxes delivered at home or sometime, something new parked in garage!
    I don't think so, I could try that but then you'd see my RSS in the for sale section listed as "Husband met untimely death, need to sell, has lots of LED lights on it"

Spyder Garage

Yes they are a Great to work with. Reggie took care of a misunderstanding I had about a order I had. The product was sent out the next day. I really want to thank them for that and will deal with TricLed again.
    Ken Holmes
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default LOL! TOO funny

Quote Originally Posted by dieselengine9 View Post
    I don't think so, I could try that but then you'd see my RSS in the for sale section listed as "Husband met untimely death, need to sell, has lots of LED lights on it"

You are Bob Denman just too funny! I got a big chuckles out of your reply

Spyder Garage

Yes, they are great people and great products and I really used to like them. But lately I have been starting to dislike them. Just when I thought they took all the money they could from me, they keep coming out with cool new products and drain my wallet yet again Keep up the great work.
    NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteveFL View Post
    Yes, they are great people and great products and I really used to like them. But lately I have been starting to dislike them. Just when I thought they took all the money they could from me, they keep coming out with cool new products and drain my wallet yet again Keep up the great work.
    You can't take it with you so you might as well spend it on your Spyder!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Amen!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy Aaawwww

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteveFL View Post

Aaaww Steve, don't be like that ! Ha ha ha.
    Wait till you see what we come out with soon.. new stuff, safety & fun stuff coming out soon.

Happy Easter weekend to you and your family..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND

To all.. happy Easter weekend to you and your family!
    Looks like a nice weather, so be safe if you are out riding this long weekend!

Spyder Garage

Default not such a good experience

Figured I would try Tricled so I ordered from tricled and they sent the WRONG lights to me, phoned Cindy and she was going to send out the right lights BUT they were back ordered?? huh go figure said she will have them in a week and will send them out still haven't heard from Cindy and haven't recieved anything in the mail?? Had better experience with the other LED company!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Status on your backorder

Quote Originally Posted by on the fence View Post
    Figured I would try Tricled so I ordered from tricled and they sent the WRONG lights to me, phoned Cindy and she was going to send out the right lights BUT they were back ordered?? huh go figure said she will have them in a week and will send them out still haven't heard from Cindy and haven't recieved anything in the mail?? Had better experience with the other LED company!!!!

Hello, I just want to follow up on this.. I didn't not ignore or forget your order. It is still on backorder as our shipments are delayed. We really have no stock for the RT and F3/T Rear saddlebag run/brake/turn. We also still have pending orders to fill.
    We expedited more shipment and tentative is Wednesday 4/19/17.

As discussed over the phone, it was my mistake of sending you the incorrect item and I apologized for that. Honest mistake happened and I'm trying my best to correct the issue for you.
    One I received the saddlebag R/B/T, I will ship them with Express international, which you should receive within 3-4 business day to Canada (if no customs delay), along with $50 refund to your purchase.
    If you prefer to cancel this item, please let me know and I'll issue refund right away.

I hope this will rectify the situation. We at Tricled are doing our best to provide great customer service to all customers. But unfortunately mistakes happens, and we experience delays that is out of our control.

I really appreciate you patience and understanding in advance. I can be reached at 954-908-7850 ext 3 if you have more questions or assistance.

Sincerely,
    Cindy