Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Area Spyders

Come on I see you riding in area but are organized
    for group rides.

give a bone, heh...

Spyder Garage

Hello Viper61
    As far as I know there really isn't an organized group in Tucson....plenty of Spyders but no group. There was an attempt at getting one going about a year ago but the person that was heading it up couldn't put the time into it due to the demands of his job.

We do have a group down in Sierra Vista....Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders. We are sponsored by Sierra Cycles from Sierra Vista. We have a ryde or event every month. The event we are having in May might be of interest to you. It's Spyder Night at the Races at the Tucson Speedway. There will be free entrance to all spyder ryders, VIP parking up by the grandstands, the spyders get to take the track at intermission, we will have our own private viewing area to watch the races and a BBQ supper provided by Sierra Cycles. We plan on getting there about 5:30. There will be a meet and greet the race drivers about 6:00 or 6:30. We had this last year and it really was a lot of fun. This is an invite open to all spyder ryders so if you feel like coming for the evening send me a pm or reply to this message.

We also will be having a picnic at Patagonia Lake State Park on April 23rd down at the lake about 11:00. If anyone would like to meet us, we will stop at Sonoita about 10:30 to meet anyone coming from the Tucson area. We will be having pulled pork sandwiches and fixings and drinks. If you'd like to join us on our picnic please pm me so I know how much food to bring. Cindy

17807176_1639601752721448_859308607_n.jpg

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

A quick look on the home page upper left will give you groups and clubs in the area...a check on the members list shows 72 members in the Tucson and there are many more non members. Dealer may have some information as well..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Are you still out there riding around??
    2017 RT , White