Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Brake pedal

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Lutz, FLorida
    Posts
    1
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Brake pedal

    Is their an add-on for the brake pedal that will make it easier to find for stopping or do I have to just get used to it/ I have large feet and it just seems to be to close to the peg where you rest your foot.

  2. #2
    Very Active Member Bob Denman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grahamsville, NY
    Posts
    92,447
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    There are several oversized pedals available.
    TricLEDs sells one, as does RIVCO
    I know that they work on RTs; you might want to call them, and check to see about fitting them to an F-3...

    Two comparison pictures:

    All 3 Pedals Comparison 001.jpgAll 3 Pedals Comparison 002.jpg

  3. #3
    SpyderLover Sponsor bbodah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    176
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Web Boards sells many different styles of brake pedals that fit every model spyder. Check us out at www.web-boards.net

  4. #4
    Very Active Member Peteoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Harrington, Australia
    Posts
    2,074
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    There are several oversized pedals available.
    TricLEDs sells one, as does RIVCO
    I know that they work on RTs; you might want to call them, and check to see about fitting them to an F-3...

    Two comparison pictures:

    All 3 Pedals Comparison 001.jpgAll 3 Pedals Comparison 002.jpg
    Yeah, but Goodman has large feet that are already close to the stock pedal, Bob, and the wider pedals push large feet further out on the pegs. It's a problem. I'm so glad I got the wide RIP boards from Lamont for my size 15s. I'm sure there will be a few "Bigfoot" riders along shortly with custom solutions, Goodman.

    Pete
    Harrington, Australia

    2016 F3 Limited - Setup for Tall.... 6'7", 330lbs, 38"inleg.
    Lamonster RIP Boards in Position#5
    F4 25" F3-L screen fitted to Madstad adjustable hardware.
    Russell Daylong custom seat with driver 1.5" rearset, 1.5" taller
    Lamonster Billy Club handlebars
    ECU Xtreme Stage 2 retune
    Bajaron Stabiliser Bar
    Wilber 630/640 shocks
    Kuhmo KH17 175/60 fronts-18psi / KU22 205/55 rear-20psi

  5. #5
    SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Linden, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default yes

    Check the vendors many have them


    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanfeet View Post
    Is their an add-on for the brake pedal that will make it easier to find for stopping or do I have to just get used to it/ I have large feet and it just seems to be to close to the peg where you rest your foot.

  6. #6
    Active Member CapeSpyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rotonda West,FL
    Posts
    404
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I have and tried the medium and lg ones. i ended up with
    http://refinedcycle.com/BPE1-Brake-P...3plqscsfapp005

    they have 2 choices

    Here's a pic installed on mine
    2016 RT Special Edition, Many Lights Many Extras
    2005 Corvette (replica) Trailer

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    196
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I am very interested in this thread because I have the 15" shoe as well! I have a 2016 F3T and would like more room. I have pegs now. Do the LaMonster rip boards constrict your legs room? I am on setting 5 now! I know he has talked about highway pegs to but don't see them on his web sight!

  8. #8
    Very Active Member Peteoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Harrington, Australia
    Posts
    2,074
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post
    I am very interested in this thread because I have the 15" shoe as well! I have a 2016 F3T and would like more room. I have pegs now. Do the LaMonster rip boards constrict your legs room? I am on setting 5 now! I know he has talked about highway pegs to but don't see them on his web sight!
    RIP boards with highway pegs in position 5, I-Day. Loads of room plus a good foot mount point for the Spyder if you want to swing your leg over a tail bag.
    IMG_0494.jpg
    Harrington, Australia

    2016 F3 Limited - Setup for Tall.... 6'7", 330lbs, 38"inleg.
    Lamonster RIP Boards in Position#5
    F4 25" F3-L screen fitted to Madstad adjustable hardware.
    Russell Daylong custom seat with driver 1.5" rearset, 1.5" taller
    Lamonster Billy Club handlebars
    ECU Xtreme Stage 2 retune
    Bajaron Stabiliser Bar
    Wilber 630/640 shocks
    Kuhmo KH17 175/60 fronts-18psi / KU22 205/55 rear-20psi

  9. #9
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    196
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    RIP boards with highway pegs in position 5, I-Day. Loads of room plus a good foot mount point for the Spyder if you want to swing your leg over a tail bag.
    IMG_0494.jpg
    I like that! Where did you get the foot pegs?

  10. #10
    Very Active Member Peteoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Harrington, Australia
    Posts
    2,074
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post
    I like that! Where did you get the foot pegs?
    They are Lamont's and bolt into the RIP boards......but something in the back of my mind thinks he might now have replaced that style with something else......could be worth a call/email to Lamonster.

    Pete
    Harrington, Australia

    2016 F3 Limited - Setup for Tall.... 6'7", 330lbs, 38"inleg.
    Lamonster RIP Boards in Position#5
    F4 25" F3-L screen fitted to Madstad adjustable hardware.
    Russell Daylong custom seat with driver 1.5" rearset, 1.5" taller
    Lamonster Billy Club handlebars
    ECU Xtreme Stage 2 retune
    Bajaron Stabiliser Bar
    Wilber 630/640 shocks
    Kuhmo KH17 175/60 fronts-18psi / KU22 205/55 rear-20psi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •