Thread: Magic Mirrors?

Spyder Garage

Default Magic Mirrors?

Can somebody that ordered these and have received tell me about how the shipping took? I was told my order was the first of the second batch! Thanks

mm

Spyder Garage

Default Worth the Wait

Count on at least 10 business days. Mine took 12.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Aust Post originally said it'd take 6 days to get the packages to the States, plus maybe an extra 2 days while they faffed around with them in Tasmania before they actually got them onto the mainland & into their International Mail system!

Then, once those 8 days had effectively passed without anyone receiving anything, they revised their handling time to a minimum of 10 Working Days.... but wouldn't say if that time included the 'plus 2 faffing days' in Tasmania!!

Sooo, I'd suggest you should expect to wait AT LEAST 12 Working Days, & if they come sooner, rejoice; but please don't tell everyone else or they'll want the same and that's entirely out of Russ' hands! If you want it in Calendar Weeks, expect 3 weeks from despatch, but don't panic if it takes 4 weeks, wait at least one more....

I dunno how Aust Post management justifies this to themselves or to anyone else, but it seems that every time we turn around here they are increasing costs or cutting services, and blaming it on the fact that fewer people are using them because they are too expensive or don't provide adequate service....

Here in Aust, we can obviously have it all - Fawlty Towers AND Yes Minister all rolled up into one big incompetently managed bundle called Australia Post, despite them having some of the hardest working & dedicated people working at actually shifting the mail!! And the sad news is that they are still effectively a Govt Sponsored monopoly!

Spyder Garage

Finally got mine and it took 16 days. They are fantastic and worth the wait.
    Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

International post does take a VERY long time. It has to get through ICE here in the USA, which slows things down a lot. Mine were shipped on 3/20 and I haven't received them yet. I'm learning to be patient.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default magnets

It took me about 12 days to get mine.
    Hope that helps.
    Seth

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

See Russ' newest post in his Magic Mirror thread. He notes he will start using a faster posting system with tracking information on new orders.

Spyder Garage

How do you order if you don't have a pay pal account?

Spyder Garage

Doesn't he take credit cards too?
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Yes they do ask for credit card info. Then in the end they want pay pal or create a pay pal account.