Spyder Garage

Default Attention Indiana Spyder Riders (and other interested parties)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmFam View Post
    To all the ryders who listed your interest in this thread in the past, we now have a Chapter. See the Facebook page here. We will let you know about meetings & membership soon. Representatives will be in Springfield at Spyderfest...The 'web' is growing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAmFam View Post
    I had ask for some of you fine folks to get together and talk, and that's what you did. We are proud to announce the formation of the Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter. The 25th Chapter to the US Spyder Ryder's organization. We are currently in the planning and development stages but you asked for it so let's make it the best chapter they have. You will see more, much more, information soon. For now, feel free to visit the Facebook page and join there until full membership is available. Our goal is to have some sort of representation available for Spyderfest 2017 in Springfield.
    I want to give a BIG shoutout to you guys who will be spearheading this Chapter rollout and ask that all of you Indiana Spyder Ryders hit the "Bricks" and get rolling with us.
    See you on Facebook for now...THX

Please visit our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ussp...?ref=bookmarks

The 25th chapter of the US Spyder Ryders is officially called "Brickyard Chapter/Central Indiana" We invite all Indiana ryders (and anyone else who's interested) to join our Facebook page now and be ready to join the Chapter in the near future.

We are up and running and will have more information shortly on how to join the Chapter. We will be represented at Spyderfest as a few of the Chapter Directors will be staying at the Best Western Plus Coach House. Please look for our banner.

If you have any questions, please call me.

Jerry
    317-445-1411
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Copperman; 04-04-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Looks like a fine group to me. We are looking forward to Spyderfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021 RTL Chalk 2021 F3T White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

bump

Spyder Garage

Default Ready...

Jerry

Consider me joined up as soon as I'm able to do it...As I mentioned, not on Facebook but count me in and I'll get "official" as soon as there is an administrative way to do that.

Richard
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    Jerry

Consider me joined up as soon as I'm able to do it...As I mentioned, not on Facebook but count me in and I'll get "official" as soon as there is an administrative way to do that.

Richard

Richard,

As soon as we have all the details worked out, I'll call you and give you the scoop.

Jerry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk